MOW glove sizing, I need some input ASAP please

Lynn TXP 0369

Well-Known Hunter
I want to get new MOW gloves. I see he has only Mediums left on eBay in ROTJ and ESB.

This is for any one who actually has his gloves and has tried them on, I need fitting input ASAP please.

How do they fit size wise, are they on the larger size of med?

I'm borderline large or med in gloves, I can fit both.

Some meds I fit fine, others are too small, it depends on how they are cut and made.

The same with large, some fit fine, some fit too large. I'm worried about fitting if they shrink after washing etc with the med.
Lynn

I'd say they're petty true to their size, the only tough party for me is the cuff, it's a little tough for my palms to squeeze through there. Otherwise very nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A

Do you think boarder line large hands fit too tight? If the cuff is solid and not split with the added button like the real ones are, the cuff can be split and a button added like the real parade gloves.
Lynn

The cuff has velcro, so it should be fine. My hands are just winder than others so it's just a little extra pull. Overall excellent gloves. And Christian is a great guy, if they don't fit I'm sure he'll be more than happy to exchange them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back