Mandalorian Warriors AKA Death Watch

Yeah he's 3Dpicasso on Instagram and does some incredible stuff. His design on that Death Watch blaster is perfect
His models are really nice, but his deathwatch gun isn’t accurate in any way. Almost everything about it is off. It looks awesome but if you are going for accuracy I’d steer away from his models.

His models are really nice, but his deathwatch gun isn’t accurate in any way. Almost everything about it is off. It looks awesome but if you are going for accuracy I’d steer away from his models.

Right. Most of his designs are based off of actual references but he then takes them and puts his own spin on them to make them truly his own.

I have the original launcher, scope and ring on its way. The blaster will be modified and made to be accurate to what is in the show. I’ll post photos ASAP. I’ll be making these in full rubber and have a preorder list going already.
Very exciting. I signed up earlier on FB to your list. Can’t wait.

I have a lot of modding to do this weekend. The scope will be in on monday and everything will be modded and molded next week.

Attachments

• 37mm.jpg
    37mm.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 1,066
Looking forward to more source material on this thread. I built an Animated DW grunt, and i'm wanting to build this live action version.

I'm new to the forum, joined up just for this. I too want to build up a Deathwatch costume. Taking a look at what we need to figure out on the soft part spectrum I found these gloves. Not sure they are 100% accurate, the wrist is what is throwing me off.

As for the boots, I'm scouring google for them. Looking at riding boots with a cuffed top, not having much luck. Mostly renaissance faire stuff and pirate boots. It looks to me like there is a vertical leather tab on the back of them at the top...anyone else seeing this?

From looking at some of the pictures posted here, I would say that the boots are either shortened riding boots or jackboots.
I also think they're wearing the same type of leg pouch as the Mandalorian.

Attachments

• legs.png
    legs.png
    228.5 KB · Views: 478
  • legs2.png
    legs2.png
    109.8 KB · Views: 448
  • legs3.png
    legs3.png
    194.2 KB · Views: 459
  • leg4.png
    leg4.png
    661.5 KB · Views: 577
Hello everyone: this intriguin me so much, cause doesn´t seems connect (almost externally) to front or neiter back other pieces: just there, dont´t know for the purpose

C

Attachments

• 13c.jpg
    13c.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 429
Notice the cummerbund doesn´t exist in the Death Watch; it´s an visual illusion, since mimics the shape of the seams from the hero´s piece_
It´s part of the same flying suit, not a different garment as in Din Djarin´s suit.

Greetings

C

Attachments

• 11j.jpg
    11j.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 503
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back