Custom Mandalorian Mandalorian variant from boba fett beginnings

tommyboy

Hunter
I started with my Boba Fett base helmet and removed the dent and added some greeblies on the cheek area ( I'm gonna call them Exhaust ports ).I also removed the data port. IMG_1699.JPGIMG_1701.JPGIMG_1700.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this for a custom mandalorian? Like the mandalorian mercs? Looks very interesting nonetheless. It would appear you have a few extra lids lying around for experiments ;)

i make and sell several styles of helmets...some of the mmcc guys are always asking me to come up with something fresh ! I like the creative process of coming up with new designs. Im not sure i will mold this one so it may be just a few of these that i do of this style
Is this for a custom mandalorian? Like the mandalorian mercs? Looks very interesting nonetheless. It would appear you have a few extra lids lying around for experiments ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_1712.JPGIMG_1709.JPGIMG_1706.JPGIMG_1708.jpgIMG_1710.jpgwell here is my V1 mando kit. This is based on my boba fett helmet. I already have some thoughts for a V2....but for now I like this style! If you are interested in it Im going to ask $160 for kit & $10 shipping in the States. For outside the US it will be roughly $30-40 usd for shipping first class. If there is enough interest in it I will start a FS thread. Let me know what you think about it ...and what you might like to see on a V2 or V3

thanks !! I tried not to over complicate it.....I tend to want to add to much stuff and or greeblies lol soo I stopped with what you see !! My next one is going to more complicated just to satisfy my impulse of over complicating.....

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back