Jet Pack Looking to buy upper and lower Mounting brackets for jetpack

I am looking to purchase the upper and lower Mounting brackets that mount on the back of the jetpack.
Wgridley75,
Have you had any luck locating the hardware? I clicked the given link and it's a dead end. Any insight would be much appreciated!

Prizzjay

Wgridley75,
Have you had any luck locating the hardware? I clicked the given link and it's a dead end. Any insight would be much appreciated!

Prizzjay
Go to wastedfett.com
The site is kinda weird. If you click the drop down menu in the upper right of the page, click search, and then type "brackets" the jetpack harness brackets will show up. It's 30 bucks and you get upper and lower mounting brackets and backing plates and nuts. Everything you need to attach to the harness you already have. They are fantastic! Hope this helps!

May the force be with you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211030-113515_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211030-113515_Samsung Internet.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 114

Thanks ShortFuse. I got ahold of him and have ordered my kit. I appreciate the lead as I'm steady learning how to navi the site. I'll post my ROTJ Hero WIP soon. Thanks again bro.

Jason

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back