looking for Central Florida Boba Fett

turgotfettfan

New Hunter
I'm looking to find out if there any Boba Fett cosplayers in Florida right around Central Florida I have a friend who is throwing her 5 year old birthday party or he's turning 5 and she's requested to get boba fat for his birthday but we're having a hard time finding anybody that does cosplay for Boba Fett if there's anybody in the area of Central Florida that is willing to do it for a fairly decent price please hit me up I greatly appreciate it

My suggestion would be to put a request through the 501st site. There are a number of Fetts in Central FL. they would ask that you make a charitable donation in their name instead of payment.

i believe the birthdays are on a case by case basis , im from cali and in the golden gate garrison and we get a lot of bday requests but unless its a special cause we usually humbly decline . too many moving parts to consider not to mention too many kids to rip and tare at costumes . i don't know if there is any official word that has been passed down from the higher ups or any rules that outline if we can or not but that's how my garrison handles them

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back