Lizean Akai - Custom Fem'mando (Concept Pics)

EXCELLENT THREAD, WELL DONE!!

When things are too thick for scissors and don't want/need the mess/drama from the Dremel tool, I use offset tin snips to cut a LOT of things from welding shields, ABS, HIPs, acrylic, sintra, rubber... oh yeah and sheet metal! I also used them to cut apart a DP95 Fett helmet so I could enlarge it a bit so us MAN-SIZED men can fit it on out melons.

037103583383.jpg

Thanks Stomper c: I've actually used tin snips for about 80% of the cutting involved so far, I love my pair. But thanks again anyways, haha.

You guys deserve to be updated! These are icky photos, but they are what I have lying around.

98% finished helm!
P7160133.jpg

P7160130.jpg

P7160131.jpg

P7160134.jpg

That's a fantastic helmet! (y) I like the slim profile. I also like the paint scheme and the battle damage looks very realistic. :cheers I think a little black wash to grime it up some and it'd be dead on.

You've given me a few ideas for my daughter's custom Mando. Excellent work!

I'm sure I speak for several people here when I say that I'm looking forward to seeing it all put together. 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
So after about 5 years of hardcore planning and a total of 3 intensive weeks of work, she's FINALLY DONE!

The location is about 15 minutes away from my home stead, beeeautiful day, yes?
I'll answer any questions if you have any.

LP8240035.jpg

LP8240045.jpg

LP8240027.jpg

LP8240022.jpg

(icky out of helmet shot)

LP8240040.jpg

LP8240042.jpg

LP8240044.jpg

LP8240052.jpg

*gimpy pose*

LP8240057.jpg

LP8240060.jpg

*prances*

P8240049.jpg

Now that is incredibly Hydra! One of the my favorite mandos :) Maybe you can give me some pointers when i start mine! I've got some cool ideas for it heh... I'll send ya a PM.

El1te

Not only you have great design and drawing skills... You'd managed to bring to life your design and it looks incredible... Now you will have to find a Nexu... Congratulations for a great work...

Wow that is Awesome! All that planning was time well spent you're really captured the essense of a Manalorian! Your armour is spectacular, very perportionate, unlike some others I have seen. Hats off to ya! :D(y)

So after about 5 years of hardcore planning and a total of 3 intensive weeks of work, she's FINALLY DONE!

Looks totally fab! Your concept drawings were amazing and the final product turned out just right! Congrats :cheers

Thanks so much guys! It means alot after so much time to actually have it all done. She'll be at Dragon Con this weekend c:

:eek:you thaman, i mean thagirl .jk no girl thats really well made . and FYI you look hot. those holsters look very cool , oh and that cod piece , makes alot of sence for girl armor. its probably just me but you look kind of like zamm from waist up . love it congrats. this is one of those comic book looking mandos:eek::cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back