Jet Pack Jetpack Sizing - Which One “Fits”

Boochman

Active Hunter
Good Morning Everyone,

Before I ask my question, I wanted to take the opportunity to wish you a Happy Holidays, and a safe & healthy New Year!

Down to business...I have Fettpride Armor (FPA - Chris told me this is after his V4.0 armor), and I’m wondering which Jetpack would look proportionately accurate to my body size/ armor. Does anyone have a list of the jet packs and their approximate size relative to others...? I did buy a Jetpack from Chris, and it was the only thing I didn’t receive, so I’m moving on...

Vendors appear to be (sorry if I’m leaving anyone out):

7CS/ DVH
Wastedfett
Man of War
Animefan
Bobamaker

I am 5’-8”, and 170; any thoughts!??

Last edited:
Happy Holidays!

Ive only had experiance with MOW and Bobamaker. Personally, I recommend Bobamaker between the two. To me, the angles and proportions are really solid. It also has that compact aesthic. One thing tho is he's kinda expensive.

Id provide pics however mine away with a painter. SUTT4869 could maybe give you some pics of his BM pack with his armor

Happy Holidays!

Ive only had experiance with MOW and Bobamaker. Personally, I recommend Bobamaker between the two. To me, the angles and proportions are really solid. It also has that compact aesthic. One thing tho is he's kinda expensive.

Id provide pics however mine away with a painter. SUTT4869 could maybe give you some pics of his BM pack with his armor

Thanks for the info! SUTT4869 is actually who I was talking to about the Jetpack originally. He suggested I ask our community about sizing; while stating that the BM pack is on the smaller side, in his opinion.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back