Jetpack Air Duster Smoke machine

bigbubba382

New Hunter
Hello everyone! In my plans to make Boba Fett's Mandalorian season 2 repainted armor costume I was researching different smoke and flamethrower effects for the suit. CO2 is just a little too dangerous for me to learn how to use, Vape pen based smoke machines have smoke that Lingers which isn't quite what I am looking for and in conclusion I came down to a system using an Air Duster can placed upside down that is activated with a small Arduino based Servo motor for a quick blast of air. I've seen the system made my WanesWorkshop but I am trying to save money where I can, and learn how to make the system myself for other costumes and projects. I've only seen one Youtube video with a makeshift cardboard, hydraulic button system which gave me the rough idea on how my system would work.

To anyone who's made an Air Duster system like the one I described above, how'd you do it? Pictures help tremendously!!

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back