Jet pack harness placement

LB66679

Hunter
I found a pic not too long ago that showed the lower jet pack harness bar underneath the back plate and the jet pack hooked on inside the circle cut out or the back plate .

So so my question is , does the cross bar sit outside the back plate or is it trimmed down and sits underneath the back plate ?

If im not making sense I'll take photos of what I mean after I get off work . I can't seem to find the photo anymore

I found a pic not too long ago that showed the lower jet pack harness bar underneath the back plate and the jet pack hooked on inside the circle cut out or the back plate .

So so my question is , does the cross bar sit outside the back plate or is it trimmed down and sits underneath the back plate ?

If im not making sense I'll take photos of what I mean after I get off work . I can't seem to find the photo anymore

Here u go.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/atta...ess-instl-guide_mar-2012-pdf-86670d1428226756

I think it sticks out each end to the outside of the back plate, I would say rear but that could be confused with front and rear of the plate. I think the harness is covered by the plate and maybe flak vest and the ends poke out including out past the opening in the bottom of the back plate.

thank you ! That totally answered my question !

- - - Updated - - -

I think it sticks out each end to the outside of the back plate, I would say rear but that could be confused with front and rear of the plate. I think the harness is covered by the plate and maybe flak vest and the ends poke out including out past the opening in the bottom of the back plate.

Thank you ! I had the flack best placement good more of a question on of the back plate went behind or in front of the bar . Got my answer tho

That link is awesome! The guide answers a heap of question I had about how the whole harness, jetpack etc fit together.

I dident do much...lol I was trying to help fellow Hunters ,it helped me out so thought mabey if u guys seen that you would understand the placement better....I appreciate u guys thanking me...but the person who created that whole turturial deserves everything.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back