Jennari's Jango Build

Great looking work! One question, is the thigh armor undersized slightly? I'm just basing that on pictures I've seen online of Temura, but I haven't seen any without the holsters in place covering it up.

Again, great work!
Thanks. And no, I don't think so. Originally the plates were deemed too big, so they were trimmed down. We won't know until I take my application photos, I guess.

S8Vd1oW.jpg

FINALLY rub'n'buffed the chest plates, with the exception of the left one since it needs more work.

Closer and closer to the end!

Made PHENOMENAL progress this weekend. I'm practically done! WARNING: This is a pic heavy post. ;D

L6bhJtul.jpg

Before and after.

99Gqw36l.jpg

AFAXgrCl.jpg

VrJLtBol.jpg

All the armor, sans the helmet, is weathered.

XFSM2kil.jpg
UxLwLhPl.jpg

7iHM5Uol.jpg

Yb7bapdl.jpg

LiUZNi9l.jpg

0zn1Jx5l.jpg

4tCoKnUl.jpg

3r8JOjJl.jpg

54tlRMxl.jpg

38E4w2Ol.jpg

ALMOST all the greeblies and parts are secured on the gauntlets. Also still need to paint the rocket.

zmdcwWfl.jpg

SpxBdESl.jpg

xMZbOEdl.jpg

LbXVcI4l.jpg

ZybImwJl.jpg

And the knee darts are attached.

All that's left is to weather my helmet once I get it, and attach the remaining plates to the soft parts.

Well, unless anyone thinks the paint job needs work, helmet is ready to be shipped to me! I'll weather it properly once I have it.

4bqqUQVl.jpg

aiCS60nl.jpg

GAo4kvFl.jpg

6s4Llxxl.jpg

Agree with BKBT, the gap should be thinner on the pinstripes.

You can see here that the right ear breaks up both of the pin stripes. Neither stripe is a continuous piece.

1650032803453.png

The stripes have been fixed, though are still on the thick side, so that's just something I'll have to fix when I get it on Thursday.

The nipple connections that the hoses go to at the end of your rectangle box on the left gauntlet.
Search on Amazon for brass barbed hose fittings.
These should be readily available at your local hardware store as well, probably somewhere near the air tools or plumbing section.

Sorry for the late update, vode, but long story short, Jango is done!

iffN18yl.jpg

8YpRr9ol.jpg

9TObPjnl.jpg

mCKnzH2l.jpg

Took it out for the first test run at Celebration, as was always my goal, and found a few issues in addition to the already-present ones, most of which were honestly expected.

BQTOLBGl.jpg

nofHBbll.jpg

RjjBw1rl.jpg

CV6Xl6Hl.jpg

I look forward to truly finishing and getting this kit approved in the other clubs and Brigades. Thanks so much for your suport throughout this build, vode!

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back