Jennari's Jango Build

More (minor) progress!

BH84Hbl.jpg

R81uD4O.jpg

Got the kneecap areas put together, the back plate fully shaped, and both it and the cod have been primer'd.

Also finally sent my jet pack and guns away to my friend, so now I just wait for him to work his magic on them.

oOjBry8.jpg

BuKhn2o.jpg

Also, my dad and I did a very ROUGH suit up with the vest and torso plates to get an assessment of them. Any feedback (that isn't about the positioning of the plates) is helpful. Thanks!

So, latest updates...

EzzXYN8.jpg

qRoJcff.jpg

I fixed the collar plate with sintra, bondo, and sistering with credit card pieces. Naturally, it's not done yet, but it's on its way to being better.

HJ7Un9p.jpg

I added the cuttout along the bottom of the backplate, though the sides still need to be trimmed.

Skn2VTkm.jpg

Got a new chest diamond.

wliGN7d.jpg

TeaifTw.jpg

iMo9sv0.jpg

And I got farther along on the knees. That last pic is everything that still needs to be done on them (e.g. dart boxes, upper edge, etc.)

And, as usual my friend Ori'kad is hard at work on everything else.

Aw, thanks, Droidbait. And as bad as it is, at least with Celebration cancelled I don't have a deadline anymore. Though I still plan to work on everything as diligently and often as I have since it's something positive to focus on.

Aw, thanks, Droidbait. And as bad as it is, at least with Celebration cancelled I don't have a deadline anymore. Though I still plan to work on everything as diligently and often as I have since it's something positive to focus on.
Same, I wanted to finish my Jango for Celebration. Looks like I have plenty of time now! Do you need some darts? I am almost done with my models. Then I will need to scale them to gauntlets and get proper size. Just need to print my whipcord. I'll be making all the darts for the gauntlets including the saberdart and grappling hook.

They wont be done till maybe August or so. Saving up for a resin printer to do prototypes.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back