JB Project/ FPH Helmet

Only three weeks away:p... plan to finish this bad boy by Sunday...8)

Still have a ton of weathering still to do.(y)

(y)

Man1.jpg

Man2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the project is nearing it's end..... and we are in FULL Assembly mode..(y)...

Unfortunately we have decided that no pictures of the FULL suit or Helmet will be posted till 04/04th the DAY before the event.;)

So this will be the Last few pictures I will post, until the event.:facepalm

...DONE.

TDHJB1.jpg

TDHJB2.jpg

TDHJB3.jpg

Ive got the be the kill joy weasel of the group and say......

Ya missed a spot :D rofl just kidding... i must say that the helmet reflects the love and hard work and dedication put into it, and although I am a RotJ purist, it makes me want to do one ESB :D

My Bucket and Anakin Wig are off to you, for your piece of art and artistic talent :D

Hey Alex, I'm sorry but I must of been living under a rock:facepalm Could you please elaborate once again for me what the event is...:confused

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !

I´m totally impressed, not able to speak, just stunning... :eek:

Alex, you did a great job on this helmet and I´d love to be in Dallas at the Celebration-Ceremony when JB will get his suit...but Dallas is too far away from Germany.... :cry

Anyway, enjoy your work and send more pics, pics and pics, please

Best wishes to all involved TDH-members from Germany :cheers

Florian

HOLY ****! haha I'm new to these forums and this whole idea of making your own suit and seeing something evolve like this into an AMAZING helmet is so awesome! You do such good work Spidey! Maybe someday I can become one fo your guys project haha... That would rock so much

Again! Amazing work! I love it!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back