Jango Fett colour help

STEVE0671

New Hunter
Hi All

This is my first post here on TDH, I'm from the UK and have been a member on the RPF for like 4 years or more.

I was hoping you might be able to help shed some light on a question that is killing me, I wanted to ask, is the blue area of the Jango helmet a two tone thing or is it simply the shadow that makes the under blue cheek darker?

Jango is one that I'm not too familair with but I own a pull from a screen used helmet and its got a aluminium / resin mix surface which needs sanding with wire wool.

Also if its not too much trouble, could you tell me what the blue tone is? Colour Ref number.

Huge thanks in advance for any help!

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
jangohelmetcolors.jpg

k mate u cant get most of these colours here in the UK but read my thread below a few called "UK paint help" and that should help u out

For the metal part, a wax uses called the Rub and Buff that you it can adequirir in UK. Put in Google rub ' n buff all about crafts and the first link that goes out for you. With 3 boats it serves you to give him two caps to the entire suit.:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys for your help, Not an easy one to get sorted here in the UK but I will post pics when I'm done and through my progress.

Huge thanks again

Steve

did u check my thread? also if u find alternative brands/shades or the same ones (e.g. that are available to buy to/in the UK) PLZ PLZ PLZ post websites/stockists and pics of the colours.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back