Jango Fett Belt/holster

Prisoner032

New Hunter
Hey Guys,

Im finaly taking the change to work on my first costume which is pretty exciting for me. There for I want to get started in building a Jango Fett belt/holster. Before I get started I want to have everything so that I can continue the whole way without having to wait for parts. Luckaly I am on my way and I have pretty much everything except the belt buckel. So my qeustions is are ther any good tutorials on how to make the belt/holster buckle of is there anybody who makes them?

The belt really doesn't matter. It can not be seen and is never seen on the screen. Some makers use a nylon belt with a parachute clip for a buckle, this is probably the easiest way to go. I have a actual leather belt and traditional buckle.

Thanks for the reply! I really appreciate it.
I toke a picture from Internet and made a ring around the part I’m looking for.
After your message Kdogg I see that the side rings are indeed D-rings. how could I of missed that. Thanks!

72F2D51D-97BE-4084-BDD9-88E2C35A8A2F.jpeg

Oh that's the little codpiece loop I've been asking around for a template for. It's literally just a loop that the leather belt section goes through. Check out here for some close up pics of it.

Also don't use fan made pictures for your templates. Use screen grabs and pictures of the acutal suit. You don't want to use something that is wrong for your base.

Go to the gallery here on TDH and there are plenty of pictures.

Here are some pics of how I have mine set up........but again just use these as ideas. If you are going to make the items look heavily at the gallary and screen shots for your specifics.

2192.jpg

2202or.jpg

Just for ideas......

Here are some pics of how I have mine set up........but again just use these as ideas. If you are going to make the items look heavily at the gallary and screen shots for your specifics.

View attachment 158104
View attachment 158105

Just for ideas......

Hey, Mullreel,

Can I ask, where did you get your gun holster from? Or was it self-made? I have everything else except the gun-holster themselves and nowhere online that I've looked sell decent looking ones..

i have cruzers belts/holster n so worth the wait they are just perfect u be so happy with them i have the harness(made by seeker) attached to the codpiece/belt to help with the non strangulation issue just had to age the edges abit to look worn look but looked so nice it was so hard to do it ....must like weathering nicely painted armour

I have a seeker harness also and wondered why there were the straps hanging down...... I was given the explanation, but your pix make it clear. Thanks

So is your Thights Armor only hold by the the screw in the Holster? I was already wondering how to attach my armor. I thought about velcro
as well to secure it a little more.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back