Jango Fett arena jet pack harness needed

jangofett76

Active Hunter
Jango Fett arena jetpack harness needed

I need a Jango Fett arena jet pack harness. Could anyone help me out? Thanks. ;)

jangofett76

Active Hunter
Thanks Mirax H. I've tried to email BKBT. The last email I sent to him was on Oct. 25. I knew that he was backed up with Halloween orders. I only wanted to know how much it would be to save up some money for it. Though I haven't received a reply from him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have lots of webbing and clips,and experience with attaching jetpax,so,if you tell me what you need,I might be able to sort you out with a good harness,for just the postage......

T

thunderbolt885

:-/ well ozfettmaker sure knows what hes doing though, Highly reliable

jangofett76

Active Hunter

OZFettmaker wrote:

I have lots of webbing and clips,and experience with attaching jetpax,so,if you tell me what you need,I might be able to sort you out with a good harness,for just the postage......
How much OZFettmaker? Thanks. ;)

jangofett76

Active Hunter

jangofett76 wrote:

OZFettmaker wrote:

How much OZFettmaker? Thanks. ;)
I heard OZFettmaker is in the hospital. Is there anybody else who makes a good jet pack harness? ;)

bobafett669

Active Hunter
I too am in need of a good harness. The one I made ahngs to low. I tried to copy the one Seeker had posted somewhere but I did not do a good job.

jangofett76

Active Hunter

bobafett669 wrote:

I too am in need of a good harness. The one I made ahngs to low. I tried to copy the one Seeker had posted somewhere but I did not do a good job.
Could someone try to find Seeker's post that bobafett669 mentioned? Thanks. ;)

jangofett76

Active Hunter
Again thanks everybody. ;) I'll have a pic of what my jet pack looks like soon. ;)

Sorry i let you hangout to dry,but i had to go do some hospital stuff,it wasn't planned,believe me.lol.
good to see your'e sorted out,now.:)

jangofett76

Active Hunter
Good to hear from you OZFettmaker. Hope you had a sape and happy holidays. Can you make a JF jet pack harness for me? Thanks. ;)