Jango Bear's Now Completed Costume

Great job and you're an inspiration to us all! I can see it now.... Now at Build a Bear, Jango bear costume for all of your furry friends. :)

OK, Bear, we know you peek in on us from time to time. How about letting us know how ya been. C III's comin up, ya know. Git that outfit ready! :)

Mirax H wrote:

Awesome job Bear! Looking forward to seeing it in person. Can't wait till I get my Jango done and we can go as Big Jango and Little Jango :)

Can I be the middle bear ? Kind of like Goldie Locks and the Three Bears. Kidding ! ! !

On a health note . . .You look awesome. I can't wait to have the opportunity to meet you. Looking at your suit made our evening. All your hard work truly paid off Jango Bear! As always - - -Keep us posted!

my health has taken a serious bad turn on me :( sorry i anit been around. But thanks to my Mrs Bear she's getting me back on my furry feet. as to my jango costume Im sad to say all will be going up for sale on ebay this weekend. I'll try an stay in contact more often.

Bear (the one an only)

You are still by far one of my favorite TDHers because of the inspiration you bring to us. My prayers are with you man and please stay around to keep us updated.

Costume or not, just hang around for the fun. Sure it's not as exciting here anymore, since WPK's not around to hassle, but there's still stuff going on.

you can see all the photos this weekend. im selling it all except for the pistols. As to my health its a long laundry list to say the least ugh. But now that I can sit up for longer periods of time i'll be on here more. I miss a whole lot of your just not the same with out you all.

Bear

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back