Is this helmet good enough?

Look in the Cargo Hold for the Animefan Premium or Budget , GMH and FPH2 Prototype for sale threads. All those threads have up close pics of what a quality cast looks like. Compare those to the one you were considering and I think that would help you see the huge difference between the two. (y)

Look in the Cargo Hold for the Animefan Premium or Budget , GMH and FPH2 Prototype for sale threads. All those threads have up close pics of what a quality cast looks like. Compare those to the one you were considering and I think that would help you see the huge difference between the two. (y)

Yes, thank you. Im checking out the Animefan Budget. Im from Spain so having to add shipping + customs fees is kind of hard.

Thank you all for the help.

Yes, thank you. Im checking out the Animefan Budget. Im from Spain so having to add shipping + customs fees is kind of hard.

You're welcome.

And believe me, I've been there before when money was tight and I tried to save money on a cheaper option. Almost always I regretted it and ended up spending more to buy a better product. So I always try to give advice when someone asks.

I would suggest waiting a little longer before you order to give you time to save more and buy a better cast. You'll be glad you did and it'll save you a ton of heartache and even money in the end. ;)

Ah, the blight of the European addict. I'm afraid you'll simply get used to this but you'll save money in the long run. You might consider Bobamaker who is now based in Portugal. It's still pricey but you won't get striped up with monstrous extra charges like VAT.

Ah, the blight of the European addict. I'm afraid you'll simply get used to this but you'll save money in the long run. You might consider Bobamaker who is now based in Portugal. It's still pricey but you won't get striped up with monstrous extra charges like VAT.

Haha, you are right. Im trying to make a list with the information about how much would everything cost, and adding the customs fees is kind of killing me.

It's good you can laugh about it because otherwise you'll get bogged down; best to take your time, save up, and make astute choices. It is what it is.

It may help to get with some of your local 501st guys and maybe someone there has one or may be upgrading or something which would help solve the high shipping etc costs.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back