IRONMAN COSTUME. 95% done. TMP

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but does anyone know if there are any downloadable templates for the helmet? I would like to build a metal one to go with my metal Boba bucket. Thanks any help would be great.

I know there is a PEP file template for it over on the 405th halo site. But thats the only one I know of. (My knowledge is quite limited though)

hey man, im interested in buying a suit from you if that is possible. name the price and i'll see if i can get it. thanks bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh and for lighting up eyes, have you considered facing the lights outward? because you can usually see things when your pointing the light the direction your looking.

Progress.
  • Take a lifecast or a use a lifesize manequin in the size you want to base the armor of.
  • Then use clay (Variouse model clay) to sculpt the details. NOTE The clay is heavy so ensure SECUREING THE STRUCTURE.
  • Now sculpt what you want in the corect proportions.
  • Take castings of the parts and make seperate moulds.
  • Now take a cast of the mold and clean them and redetail
  • Then take a new cast of the piece and make a new final mould of the final piece.
All depending on the material your going to use you need to make different types of moulds and use different types of materials.

Here are some other photos that you might find interesting:
1_5540801_img5540367.jpg

1_5540824_img5540367.jpg

1_5540659_img5540367.jpg

NOW SOME HELMET DISPLAY NEWS!
METALL ALUMINUM MARK II VERSION.
GLASSFIBER MARK III VERSION CLEAN.
GLASSFIBER MARK III VERSION AFTER HIT BY TANK.
TMP_IRONMAN_HELMET_VERSIONS.jpg

CIMG1990.JPG

CIMG1994.JPG

(y)(y) Truly BEAUTIFUL!!(y)(y) I certainly wouldn't mind having a suit in the Mark II VERSION myself! EXCELLENT WORK, TMP !! :):eek::love

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back