IRONMAN COSTUME. 95% done. TMP

New photos 18th June. 2008

Well i had a small apearence at the Norwegian Airshow now last week.
Sadly i had no spotter with me so they could help me correct the suit while weatring.
With the suit on its minimal you can do as long as i dont have a person near me who knows how when to help. It was a sunday and my whife was pissed because i left home one of the few days i am in fact home. hehe
The photos was taken of a proffesional photographer that was there for the event. I did not know he took them untill i found them.

Once looking at the photo I noticed this time i atached the crotch to tight. (To lose ... now to tight.... Argh) so the lower ab plate fell downwards.and revealing a gap. That is now fixed.

The boots i was still in progress after we decided to make a second pair since the first was not satisfactory to my standard. So therfore i had them not on.

Anyway heres a few shots.

PHOTOS REMOVED.. GEN 1 & 2 ARMOR DISCONTINUED.
LOOK ON PAGE 2 FOR NEW 2009 GENERATION 3 ARMOR.

Each time i wear it i se way of improving it. Now with the new parts modified and some changed i belive i solved it so it can be easy for the next wearer to wear it without problems.

Thanks for watching.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is one mighty impressive costume there. Very nice work! In every one of those pictures above there is at least 1 person staring in awe.:eek:

how do you pee in that thing?

It's amazing. Surprised some people in the photos are just like "yeah whatever"

I get that sometimes when my buds and I troop in stormtrooper costumes. Some people think it's the coolest thing in the world and other people just keep walking.

THis is so much more complex and I'm amazed at the level of detail you have been able to capture, not to mention turn around time for the whole suit.

But, can you bend over and touch your toes?

Impressive work!! Are you finished? If so will you be offering them for sale? Do you have a website? And do you plan to make an all metal version? I'd love to buy either version to stand in my Home Theater room. :)

I guess I would have to find a suitable manequin to put the armor over. Or would you provide an manequin as well?

And Combatbaby...where are the Stormtrooper armor sold? Are they anywhere as good as TMP's?

Thanks.

That is so dang impressive. It takes real comittment and talent to achieve something as nice as that. Props to you my friend.
It would be interesting to see how you did the lighting for the chestpiece, hands and eyes. it looks like frosted plexiglass. am i correct?

Here is a photo of me with the Audi R8.
Me_as_Tony_Stark_with_the_Audi_R8._3.jpg

Here is another one.
TMP_IM_3.1_dok..JPG

TMP_IM_1_dok.JPG

TMP_IM_2_dok..JPG

The weathered suit looks great! The guy you sold your other Iron Man suit to is one of our garrison members here in southern California. BTW, nice car dude!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back