Introduction

Gustav223

New Hunter
Hi all, just joined & glad to be here. Finally taking the plunge on my first costume build- which will be Boba’s post refurb armour. I’m a long time model builder (WW2 & Sci Fi) so know my way around a hairy stick. I am however colourblind & will need some advice for preferably humbrol colour call outs for Boba’s new armour- any help will be appreciated. I’m in the uk, loving the fact the man himself is back & looking forward to starting work. Ill prob be posting soon in the wanted section as I’m starting from scratch, and would like to start the build with the helmet. Glad to be here, big hello to all & stay safe out there.
....You’re no good to me dead.

Hi there. In deepest Berkshire, in deepest lockdown. I’m doing my best to find suppliers of bits I need in the UK, and gradually getting there!

Hope all is as well there as can be. Thanks for the welcome, am hoping I’ll be able to find some useful advice here. Just looking forward to being able to start work on some armour!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back