Interest Thread - Laser Cut Armour

i caught the poor bug too :cry :lol:

can you do the cod or back plate of the WoF size specific templates though? i could probably afford those (or one of those :rolleyes)

and I'd pay for the assembly/molding of the parts too. (I'm not that poor yet... i hope :lol:)
The Cod Piece would require a bit of Bondo, but it's possible, that's how I build mine... The back piece can be made in two passes as one single object. Cut one sheet, flip it around, mirror the object and cut it again :) $2 million dollars and the pieces are yours :)

I'll get real prices as soon as I cut a set of Boba armour... I'll be picking up Sintra TOMORROW.

I have more sintra as of yesterday, I can start selling Fett armour now... PM me if you are interested in Fett armour.

The jet pack will be a tad more longer, I want to finish the jet pack I have so I can finish the instruction booklet and to fix any errors I may find. :)

It's quality control!! :)

The Cod Piece would require a bit of Bondo, but it's possible, that's how I build mine... The back piece can be made in two passes as one single object. Cut one sheet, flip it around, mirror the object and cut it again :) $2 million dollars and the pieces are yours :)

I'll get real prices as soon as I cut a set of Boba armour... I'll be picking up Sintra TOMORROW.

:lol: 2 mil, that's it huh? :lol:
PM me if you have time to do the cod and back, no rush :cheers

I've been a tad lazy with putting the thing together, but here it is so far. I decided to replace the center core with a PVC pipe. I thought it would be too difficult for someone to curve a sheet of plastic, so I had to modify the plans just a little to fit the pipe.

Jet%20PackInstructions14.gif

any update on putting you JP together? im interested in possible gettign a kit so long as there is a good tut at putting it together.
Jet Packs are currently discontinued. My computer recently crashed, so I ended up to lose the instructions in the process. They will be up on the market once I get another jet pack cut, assembled, and photographed :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back