Imperial Boots

Fettology

Hunter
Does anyone have experience with Imperial Boots? Any thoughts on the quality for them? I like the MOW boots but have read they are very similar. Just wanted some input and maybe photos.

I got a pair of fett boots from imperial boot, they seem to me to be good quality and they weather up really well, if your in the UK they ain't sent by DHL but China EMS shipping, but still only took 10 days to get here. So all thumbs up here

Mow is the weathered boots

81A6950D-EE37-49A7-8508-567EA38F9462.jpeg

I put in an order with RS Propsmasters since they're UK based and I won't get ripped off by customs. Are they the same ones?

I put in an order with RS Propsmasters since they're UK based and I won't get ripped off by customs. Are they the same ones?
I'm UK based and mine weren't held to ransom by customs, I didn't get charged at all and they ship via China EMS not DHL, RS has them available now so drop them an email

I just got my IB boots. Are the sides of the white rubber sole covered in a suede material? It feels a lot softer than rubber with a nap. The RSProps ones come pre-weathered and I think they may have went overboard on the white edge weathering but removing paint from suede is going to be problematic, I may have to paint it or plastidip it instead.
Boots #1.jpg

I actually like the weathering on these boots above. If those are the ones you are saying had too much I think it's pretty spot on. Given the bottom of his flightsuit is very Grimy anyway I think it will blend in nicely.

I think the canvas could go darker for ESB. For ROTJ (which is what RSProps seems to be focused on) they're about right. The white rubber just seems to blend quite a bit into the actual boot with the weathering.

I need size 14, I think I’m screwed. I fit 13s in some shoes but without trying these on before hand I have no idea. So I’m in limbo on who to order from. At the moment caboots seems to be the only company making 14s but they charge an extra $50 for 14s....

Just got my IB Boots in and OMG they are beautiful!!!! Extremely well made. I cant wait to get them dirty. Think ill pick up some Golden "carbon black" for my airbrush so i can get the center stripe going and get these boots dirty.

IMG_5179.JPG

I need size 14, I think I’m screwed. I fit 13s in some shoes but without trying these on before hand I have no idea. So I’m in limbo on who to order from. At the moment caboots seems to be the only company making 14s but they charge an extra $50 for 14s....
They are quite big fitting due to the shape at the front

I have 10 inch feet, I normally wear 10-10.5 in shoes. I ordered size 11 from MoW and they fit perfectly. If the assumption is correct that IB uses the same manufacturer as MoW did, you will want to go up in size.

I have 10 inch feet, I normally wear 10-10.5 in shoes. I ordered size 11 from MoW and they fit perfectly. If the assumption is correct that IB uses the same manufacturer as MoW did, you will want to go up in size.
Which I can’t do because IB stops at 13. Caboots makes a 14 I guess that’s my only option.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back