I Got a pair of KENNETH COLE on eBay!

JangoUri

Active Hunter
Wow, I´m so happy, I´ve bought this pair of KENNETH COLE BOOTS on ebay wich I found (Thanks Cruzer :cheers ) for only $39.95! They are 11 US sz and they are my size
There was a start bidding of $9.99 and a "buy it now $39.95" option. I bought them directly cuz I didnt want to lose them.

Here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7734923544&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

I can´t wait to receive them (y)
I´m not sure if they are the Pitt Crew ones, but they look almost the same.

(y)

That rocks man! You got luckey! And for only $40?! What a steal! They look almost the same, and the part that isn't, I don't think people will notice, and those that do, won't care. Great score man!

Bravo to Cruzer for the find and congrats on the purchase bro!:cheers
From what I can see in the photo aside from a few details those boots are simply spot on and quite awesome.:love

Yeah, without cruzer I never had found them. He´s helping me a lot in my costume creation :)
Yes askywalker, the part that doesnt look to be the same (the blue one) is never showed and is hidden by the trousers then, yeh, who cares!

:D

Damn guys, within 1-2 weeks Im going to receive a BKBT helmet, a whole JD armor, a Shunned grey accurated leather and that pair of Kenneth cole. I´m So excited!! My friends and family think I´m crazy, you all are the only ones who understand me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
JangoUri said:
My friends and family think I´m crazy, you all are the only ones who understand me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, my friends and family feel the same way about me... so I do understand! :lol:

Great find! You're Jango is going to be awesome! (y)

Same here. my parents think i'm starting too early ( i plan to make 1 for halloween), and my friends say i'm a geek (even though i play video games 24-7, if i could). though i have to agree with my friends, i am one.

Congratulations Uri! u must really be happy!

thats great!those boots are awesome! Now i need to find me a pair or get a pair from reinone. Still haven't heard back from him. He said he forgets to check his pms. Somebody please shoot him an email and let know i needs a pair.
Cruzer helped me as well:)
Got the fabric from him for my Jango Jumpsuit(y)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back