i finish my costume

hpim4813.jpg

dsc04810.jpg

That's a good sized dent on the codpiece. Wife kick you in the nards for the pic with Lara Croft?

Just jokin, brother. Excellent job! I'm with every one else, that jetpack is something to be jealous of.

I like how you've kept updating this thread... I like your Boba... but I think you should weather up the soft parts...especially by the bottom of the legs, pockets, and shoes. Don't be afraid to dirty it up. Good Luck!

Looks good. Just remember, it is your suit but you do want it to look like you have been all over the galaxy and back. I agree with CloneCollector, I like it more dirty, especially around the boots and knees.

Awsome Fett and good to see youve got your mileage out of it
Though one thing that has bugged me for years, the right ear looks to be painted bronze? were it should be tan ,

Awsome Fett and good to see youve got your mileage out of it
Though one thing that has bugged me for years, the right ear looks to be painted bronze? were it should be tan ,

it's not realy bronze but my paint seem to bronze but you are the first who tell me that , in RL it's less bronze !

i m going to Paris for 3 days of star wars charity Events and tomorrow i wear my Boba for last test before Paris , i will post new pic here !

the 21, 22 and 23 october i am in Paris for the Kid Expo and the Paris Games Week for the presentation of The Old Republic (the game)

62719610.jpg

62719611.jpg

dsc00014.jpg

dsc00015.jpg

dsc00016.jpg
be Boba Fett give some advantage .... ;)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back