General How do you play the part of Jango Fett while in costume?

I must mention that the second clip was edited to only keep the Jango part. THat's why it seems to cut off.

As for the while to load - if many people are loading from my server it will get slow. I have a cable connection so it shouldn't be too bad.

Hello Everyone! I am new to the board but I just wanna tell of my experience as portraying Jango at Cons and Events. From what I can tell everyone tells me that they like the way I move, which is slow yet tough and confrontational. I usually walk around with my fists clenched and have kind of a confident swagger, just like when Jango walks up to Zam in the dark at the beginning of AOTC. When walking by people who stare at me, I tend to slow down and tilt my head at them and then eventually stop to stare back. They usually get intimated and get excited at the same time because I guess Jango is kind of cool but extremely intimidating. Of course when posing for pictures I do kind of a Boba/Jango stnace with locked knees. So from my experience, everyone tells me slow but tough.

Snowpoint%20101.jpg

im looking at making my own jango fett costume im just wondering what your using for a base ive been looking at pictures and it looks like powder blue - dusty purple overalls or something alog those lines can you help me out
tha nks
mike

im looking at making my own jango fett costume im just wondering what your using for a base ive been looking at pictures and it looks like powder blue - dusty purple overalls or something alog those lines can you help me out
tha nks
mike

Holy find of a thread batman. This was started a decade ago!

first off, welcome to TDH. second, it's been over 10 years since anyone responded to this thread. why don't you swing by here: The Sarlacc Pit and post an introduction, let people know who you are and what your costuming goals are and such. be sure to read this thread: http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f22/new-tdh-read-about-how-much-you-will-spend-17421/ even though it's about boba, it will give you a good idea of how much you'll be looking at going into building a jango. then wander over to here: Jango Fett Costume and begin reading some of the newer threads, they will have much more accurate information than one this old. just keep reading and learning for a day or two, then come back and check on your introduction thread, there will probably be some very helpful responses by then. with the information you've learned by reading threads in the jango section you will be armed to ask questions in your introduction thread, after which there will be plenty more helpful people with answers for you.

i mean no disrespect or sarcasm, i sincerely think you will get much further that way.

Holy find of a thread batman. This was started a decade ago!
yeah, it was also ended a decade ago.

Jango doesn't seem like a "slow movement" type of guy.
IMHO, Boba and Jango seem very different.

Unlike Boba, most of Jango's moves are rather quick.

One of the best insights into Jango's character occurs
when he is unmasked, during his chat with Obi-Wan.
He must know that Obi-Wan can see right through him,
and yet he steps forward and gets right up in his face.
Any normal person would feel uncomfortable in that
situation. Not Jango, he fearlessly turns the tables.

I'm not saying that to portray Jango you need to get in
people's faces, just thought I'd point that out.

darksidedesign

You have to remember that although Jango may respect Jedi's ability as a warriors, he also killed many of them at the battle of Galidran (sp?) some with, as Dooku put it, "his bare hands".

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back