I used dye to give Boba that "I waded through a swamp" look that most eveyone never does and neglects this detail to their suits.
I also used black, grey, and red brown paints misted all over to give it a dirty look.
The spats are the same color and material as the jumpsuit to give an idea on how much I weatherd it.
Big hint and tip and the most often thing people don't do enough...
If you can't see the weathering in photos, it is not done enough.
I don't know how many times I have seen people say on this board and others "It looks really more weatherd in person then it does in the pics."
If you can say that, then you havn't weatherd it enough and need to weather it some more.
This suit is nastly filthy.
Actually, I just got my weathered BobaMaker soft goods yesterday (he does incedible work BTW) which he weathered with brown paints as mentioned above. I wanted a slightly different, darker look, along with the "waded in a swamp look", so I misted flat black spray paint here and there on top of what he did.
The weathering doesn't show up as well in the pix, but this is what it ended up looking like (forgive the pose -- this is very much a work in progress):
I'm 99.9% satisfied. I might hit the bottoms with a little more paint later on.