Holiday Special Rifle (3D model and WIP)

Uhbif

Hunter
1011122.JPG

1011123.JPG

The completed model of the holiday special rifle.

I put the model in free access, but with restrictions.
*Full access.
Do whatever you want.
***The model does not consist of separate parts, this version will not be free access. If you need I can cut it into pieces for you to print, tell me how.

link

This topic will be WIP for the creation of the prototype, the process has already started - 3d print parts, ordered tubes, the search continues for the wood turner for the gun stock.

Yes, the model can be controversial, the presence or absence of some details that at different times appeared or disappeared in different frames of the cartoon and on toy models.
For me personally, the question still side lining on the stock, which was one of the toys.

Post your WIP in this thread or another, let me know, I would like to see what happens.
Soon I will post here how I handle 3D printing.

Last edited:

All printed. I'll probably print the emitter with polyamide to improve the quality.

Part of the small parts me made of aluminum and plastic technology on the lathe.

I wondered if there could be a problem with such a thing at customs?

1563459317738.png
1563459305530.png
1563459340967.png

All mounted on a tube 28 mm, which inner diameter 25 mm, so that the rifle can be disassembled into two parts.

For 3D printing processing I use epoxy - XTC-3D. It is very hard to process, but the effect is better.

1563459359217.png

really cool project and really cool gift to the community. I'll be printing one soon as well and will share wip. Thank you!

This thread is more than 10 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back