Here's another noob!

fett402

New Hunter
Well, I just wanted to introduce myself and say....well.."Hi".

I met a couple of you at Dragon Con this year, and I have the desire to make my own Mando costume. I got most of the color scheme in my head/colored on a template, but I have yet to do anything with it. I got all my chest and back armor pieces...but thats it so far....and until I move into my new place, I am hesitant to start doing anything with them.

I'll be searching the board to find most of my answers, but I want to apologize now for any question I might ask that someone has probably answered 10,000 times already.

morpheus1977

Active Hunter
no worries and welcome, dont worry about asking questions I just finished my first mando myself and this board was awsome in helping me. so ask away and good luck

fett402

New Hunter
I can't wait to start on my Mando...I just want to get this moving process done with so I can start on it...

Thnx for the compliments on my site...I'm thinking about an overhaul on it...but am too lazy to mess w/ it. ;)

Boba Fett

Active Hunter
Thnx for the compliments on my site...I'm thinking about an overhaul on it...but am too lazy to mess w/ it. ;)

HAHA I have the same problem with mine. I haven't changed a thing on it in like 9 months, but I have been meaning too. LOL. Oh well. :rolleyes