Custom Mandalorian " DEFENDER" Another Mandalorian Build from Boba Fett Beginnings

tommyboy

Hunter
Here is my latest mando helmet design called "DEFENDER" based from my Boba Fett platform IMG_1993.jpgIMG_1994.jpgIMG_1995.JPGIMG_1999.jpgIMG_2003.jpgIMG_2007.jpg

I am often not a fan of the modified mando helmets, but this keeps enough of the original/concept designs in it for me to like it. Good job.

Thanks Mullreel....I feel keeping some of boba fetts features is the only way to go!
I am often not a fan of the modified mando helmets, but this keeps enough of the original/concept designs in it for me to like it. Good job.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks ! I like the concept/design process of creating new designs !
I love it! One of the coolest Mando helmets I have seen...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant decide if its a helmet or a ship....not digging the greeblies. They look too much like ship parts. Probably because they are? Cool Idea.

Here is the most recent update/changes for the "Defender" design. I added more detail on the mouthpiece and added a rear vent. I also have a FULL "T" version now.

I have a version 2 on the mouthpiece and cheek greeblies.

Attachments

• IMG_4241.JPG
    IMG_4241.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 254
  • IMG_4243.JPG
    IMG_4243.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 257
  • IMG_4244 (1).JPG
    IMG_4244 (1).JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 258
  • IMG_4239.JPG
    IMG_4239.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 273
I'm happy to say that my Full T Defender design is now canon thanks to Disney Mandalorian series! I missed it originally but recently it was pointed out to me that my defender helmet is on top of the pile! The production team bought 13 helmets from in 2018 but I was only able to deliver 12 by the deadline that I was given! From what I can tell most of the Sabines you see are mine and a couple of others but because of lighting I can not confirm...either way it's awesome and a really cool bragging right for a longtime fan of Star Wars.
Last (3) Screen shots are from SW celebration sneak peak of the series in early 2019.

Attachments

• Screenshot (182).png
    Screenshot (182).png
    1 MB · Views: 369
  • Screenshot (182)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (182)_LI.jpg
    451.4 KB · Views: 261
  • Screenshot (121).png
    Screenshot (121).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 256
  • Screenshot (128).png
    Screenshot (128).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 241
  • Screenshot (130).png
    Screenshot (130).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 231
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back