Helmet sound effects.

Trooperwolfie

New Hunter
Hi folks, I'm new here, thanks to the admin for allowing me to join.
I'm attempting to fit a sound module to the inside of my modified black series helmet, the only problem I'm having is finding the sound effect when Boba removes his helmet in the book of boba Fett. It's a hiss of air with a high pitched electronic whine, a bit like Darth Vader's helmet sound when he has his helmet fitted in revenge of the sith, but reversed. Does anyone know, or have suggestions where/how I could find an MP3 file for this sound effect? Thanks in advance folks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220116-110150.png
    Screenshot_20220116-110150.png
    475.6 KB · Views: 155
I'm attempting to fit a sound module to the inside of my modified black series helmet, the only problem I'm having is finding the sound effect when Boba removes his helmet in the book of boba Fett. It's a hiss of air with a high pitched electronic whine, a bit like Darth Vader's helmet sound when he has his helmet fitted in revenge of the sith, but reversed. Does anyone know, or have suggestions where/how I could find an MP3 file for this sound effect? Thanks in advance folks.
Allegedly it's the "pressure release" from an internal atmosphere of the helmet, supposed to allow troopers, etc., to be in full vacuum. I'm imagining a mini-shield under the lid similar to the ship docking bays that allow movement to and fro without sucking everything into space. But I digress. This is a great little detail similar to the spurs that many of us wear with our Boba kits

Does that mean your going to be taking your helmet off and on and off and on like he does in BOBF? :p

Yeah, not a big fan of that helmet on/ helmet off thing. I get it, Boba has gone from 3-4 word dialog in ESB, to longer monologues, but I still don't like it. Worse case scenario with adding the noise to a helmet, when you're taking it off behind the curtain it'll impress that heck out of the other 501st folks and everybody can geek out...

I
Yeah, not a big fan of that helmet on/ helmet off thing. I get it, Boba has gone from 3-4 word dialog in ESB, to longer monologues, but I still don't like it. Worse case scenario with adding the noise to a helmet, when you're taking it off behind the curtain it'll impress that heck out of the other 501st folks and everybody can geek out...
I'm not in the 501st, I just do my own thing, I'm doing it for myself and my kids, thanks for your input

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back