Helmet identification help

TrooperDave

New Hunter
Hello. I’m new to this group and I’m after help. I’ve been told there are some real Fett experts on here.
244E4079-79CC-4971-A2B4-40B0245CF3D2.jpeg

A colleague has found a Boba Fett helmet and would appreciate some help identifying what it is.
It was presented to his son approx 15 years ago.
It was a competition he won’t and Jeremy Bulloch signed and presented the helmet.
Other than that. I don’t know much about it. There is a press report that has a photo of the event and more details which we are looking for. Until then can anyone shed some light on this?
5E0AE63D-1BD6-4391-B314-9CB52C627AFE.jpeg

Please post an inside picture.

This looks like someone recasted an older helmet and repainted it. The visor is too wide and not original to many helmets that have ever been sold.

I also see some fiberglass on the top part of the helmet and the ears might be from a don post helmet.

There are only so many helmets in certain materials.... vinyl, fiberglass, liquid cast urethane, etc.

But if someone recasted another helmet they could use whatever. We can rule out helmets made after 2005. More pictures would help.

The slightly crooked turn signals and the rounded corners of the upper cheeks make me think of either the old Sgt. Fang or Marrow Sun resin helmets.
The fact that it appears to be warped/collapsed also makes it seem like it's resin.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back