Have we discussed the belt pouches size difference on ESB?

Not just the Merit Fett having the different pockets, but I have been looking at my Fett model by Screamin' the 18" one, and it to appears to have the pockets slightly different in size as well. Now I know its just a artists paint job on the cover of the box, but they have the Return of the Jedi paint job on it.... so maybe the same pockets where used?.... just thought I would mention this example anyhow.

Last edited by a moderator:
How hard would it be to contact the Marmit people do you think?? Worth the try, or no way don't bother??

Well I found a direct e-mail address to the Marmit company and this is what I said...

I am curious about a specific detail that has come up as a debate on one of your incredible products, the ESB Boba Fett 12 inch figure. In the figure the belt has to large pouches that hang down onto the thigh. My question is that on your figure it depicts 2 different sizes, the right one smaller than the left. I was looking for any reference photos that could support this size difference. Actually any reference pictures that you went from to make this excellent collectible would be greatly appreciated! Thanks very much!

WPK-Proud owner of the Marmit Boba Fett 12 inch!

I'm wondering something. How old is the Marmit Fett? It was released what, a couple of years ago at best?

I'm wondering also if they may have been sent parts of a Fett suit to scale the parts off. I would further assume that a entire suit might have been sent, owing to the detail on the shin tools, etc.

Perhaps a complete film suit wasn't available, and parts had to be scrounged to complete it. Different colored shoulders and knees, different sized pouches, who knows?

Maybe that's why the helmet visor is the wrong color...

I'd just love to see some nice large photo's for good reference on the gauntlet paintjob,and jet pack.There has to be better reference material out there than the bogus production stills for ESB.Maybe Marmit will be of some help WPK. :)

Steve

Could you just imagine them sending me a bunch of reference shots that we have never seen?? I know its a huge long shot but hell, had to try! ;)

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back