Greetings from PA

PRudewicz

Jr Hunter
Hey all, I used to be a member on here YEARS ago...since then i have been approved with the 501st for my biker scout but I have always wanted to build a Fett. My main concern currently is helmet size. I already know Boba is one of the pricier builds (which is why i bailed on the build years ago). I'm basically looking for some assistance with helmets that tend to be on the larger size since i do have a larger than normal noggin. I started doing some research but figured making a post would probably help me out MUCH better than sifting through 1000+ threads on helmets. I have yet to ask around my garrison, this won't be a build I intend to get done within the next few months and i plan on taking my time since i know it's going to cost me a pretty penny. Just looking for some advice and get pointed in the right direction. I would love to start off with the helmet then go from there. Just a little more info to try and help anyone willing to give me any pointers/suggestions i wear a 8 7/8" fitted hat. So far I haven't had bad luck with helmets...but as i stated earlier this is my biggest concern.

Thanks.
Paul

Hey all, I used to be a member on here YEARS ago...since then i have been approved with the 501st for my biker scout but I have always wanted to build a Fett. My main concern currently is helmet size. I already know Boba is one of the pricier builds (which is why i bailed on the build years ago). I'm basically looking for some assistance with helmets that tend to be on the larger size since i do have a larger than normal noggin. I started doing some research but figured making a post would probably help me out MUCH better than sifting through 1000+ threads on helmets. I have yet to ask around my garrison, this won't be a build I intend to get done within the next few months and i plan on taking my time since i know it's going to cost me a pretty penny. Just looking for some advice and get pointed in the right direction. I would love to start off with the helmet then go from there. Just a little more info to try and help anyone willing to give me any pointers/suggestions i wear a 8 7/8" fitted hat. So far I haven't had bad luck with helmets...but as i stated earlier this is my biggest concern.

Thanks.
Paul

Paul I will send you a PM on our garrison's page.

Helmet size is very important. Good luck on your build and take your time. It took me 3 years to build my ESB fett.

I have to reach a certain amount of posts before I can reply to any other threads...stupid. sorry for spamming your TDH updates

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

How many posts do I need to make before I can actually interact with people on this forum? I have questions for guys who are specifically asking for a response to their posts but I can't do anything besides read their threads...frustrating

You can contact anyone through PM (that includes purchasing stuff), but I think you are unable to search the cargo hold until you have 50 posts.

Im realatively new myself i can search the cargo hold and view all the threads in it i just cant comment yet , from what i understand you need to have been a member for 90 days as well as posted at least 50 times then your a "full member" most sellers are pretty good about responding to pm's juat make sure to mention in your pm that you cant post on there thread yet

Im realatively new myself i can search the cargo hold and view all the threads in it i just cant comment yet , from what i understand you need to have been a member for 90 days as well as posted at least 50 times then your a "full member" most sellers are pretty good about responding to pm's juat make sure to mention in your pm that you cant post on there thread yet
Fact

Sent from my SM-G900V

Sounds good thanks everyone. I keep seeing stuff for sale and they're asking to post and pm but I can't post so I guess I'll keep pm'ing everyone til I get there.

Sent from my iPad

Sounds good thanks everyone. I keep seeing stuff for sale and they're asking to post and pm but I can't post so I guess I'll keep pm'ing everyone til I get there.

Sent from my iPad
That's what we all had to do when starting out. It's a good check against scrupulous ebayers in this forum.

Sent from my SM-G900V

Yeah it's just annoying since all other threads I follow allow you to be a full member after 10 posts or so. I'll get there eventually.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back