Funkyreds and Minute Fetts ESB shoulder Decal revision

Funkyred

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
ESB-Screen-shot.jpg

The size and position of the ESB and ROTJ shoulder bell decal has always been a frustration to me, I have never been happy with the size and position of my ESB Shoulder bell decal up until today when I received a parcel from California from Minute Fett which included a set of his lineage shoulder bells along with his Fett pride armour. I have quickly collated some of the information using my callipers and scaled my version of the decal down and cut a quick vinyl decal out to illustrate size and position on the bell. I will make another post at a later date to illustrating the stencil when I paint the MF armour.
Please ignore the crappy shoulder bell I was in a rush and eager to share my findings.

The first thing that surprised me is the size and shape of both bells, they are irregular in shape and appearance, Both don't visually look the same and are like no bells I have seen myself.

MF-Shoulder-bell.jpg

The raised decal on the Minute fett measures as follows.

41 x 81mm

The bell itself measured roughly 139mm

Mock-up-sizes.jpg

the decal is placed 23mm from the top and 35mm from the bottom.

I cant wait to have another day off to prep the armour for paint the stencil once this pandemic is over. Being a key worker is playing havoc with my Fett projects.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back