FS: ACCURATE ESB /ROTJ Jet Pack Vinyl Decals

Does the PP2 Jetpack have different decals from the ROTJ the paint scheme appears to be the same wasn't sure about decals? Definitely ordering from you as I am still ironing out all of my details for my PP2 build.

Does the PP2 Jetpack have different decals from the ROTJ the paint scheme appears to be the same wasn't sure about decals? Definitely ordering from you as I am still ironing out all of my details for my PP2 build.

Yes, the PP2 jetpack decals are definitely different than the ROTJ. In fact there are actually more PP2 decals on the jetpack than the ROTJ, 8 as opposed to 6. You can get them right from my website:

DeLucksDesigns - Custom vinyl decals - www.DeLucksDesigns.net

I just ordered the ESB Fett JP 03 decal, or the white "tombstone" as I call it. I hand-painted mine on using a stencil and paint markers, but it just doesn't look right. I'm going to strip it off and use yours instead. Proud to support a fellow Garrison Carida member!

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back