FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update

I love the stuff I've got so far!!!! nuthin beats it!!! But, in my ignorance, I didn't order a full set. so if there is any possibility, all I need yet is ESB knees. Please try to fit me in wherever it may work out best for you Fp. (And a center diamond too ;))
D

i got my armor today! /happydance

so i thought that rough trimmed meant that i'd have a bit of a project to work on this week. i'm gonna have this all cleaned up in a day. now if i could only get the collar piece off the top of my head. it fits so nice.

Is it still possible to get on the list or the next list??? I have the FP V2 Chest and Cod coming. I would love to get the rest of the pieces!!!!!!!!!

Eric

FP,

Just wanted to see if you got the tracking numbers for moi...my hands are itching, palms are sweaty, am having nervous shakes just getting all excited about my armor's arrival. :lol:

LMK when you can and thanks for helping ease a fellow Mandalorian's jitters. (y)

Stay safe,

Tim.

Glad you guys are liking the armor !!!! :cheers

I updated the list this evening. Looks like we're waiting on one member payment to close this list down for this month.

To reiterate, I will be posting a NEW thread for the next armor run, this one will be shut down because it's gotten waaaay too long :lol:

Thanks again everyone !

FP

Hey Gang,

This run is now *Officially Closed* :cheers

Slot # 16 is taken and paid for by Acyang.

We'll let this thread go for a while so we know that everyone's
armor has been received.

Gilmore - you got it bro, I got cod ! :lol: Seriously, I do have 2 extra
as a matter of fact. You're more than welcome to one :) Just shoot me a PM for pricing ect.

A big thanks to everyone for their participation in this months run
A new thread will follow for April's interest if any.

FP

Last edited by a moderator:
FP,
I sent payment on slot #16. Let me know if I got it!

oops, nevermind. Took too long to post!

Acyang ... you betcha ! Thanks bro :)

I just updated the list seconds before you posted :lol:

You're armor will be sent tomorrow.

FP

I will be down for APRIL!!!!!!!!!! Can we get parts or does it have to be full sets???? I already have a chest set and cod coming my way from another member. I will need a backplate, collar armor, shoulder armor, kidney/butt plate and knees. Come on APRIL!!!!!!!

Hey FP,
Yahooo!....Just want to say thanks bud. I was told by Spidey the
armor arrived today and it looks awesome. I will send
photos once it's all completed and painted by the pro.
Keep up the great work and it's going to be an honor
wearing the best armor out there. Thanks Bud.(y)

Hi guys,

Just a last update on this thread for those last two shipments that went out ...

MARCH LIST
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. *Loanstar (Full with knees) ROTJ - PAID - USPS Customs # CP178998635US
2. *Pghfett (Full with knees) ROTJ - PAID - USPS # 03062400000347189209
3. *NikNak_aka (Full with knees) ROTJ - PAID - USPS # 03062400000347189162
4. *Terminal Fettler (Full with knees) ROTJ - PAID - USPS Customs # CP179003012US
5. *Batninja (Full with knees) ROTJ - PAYMENT DELAYED - USPS # 03063030000324579105
6. *Cerillo - (Full with knees) ROTJ - PAID - USPS # 03062400000347197648
7. *Saint Nasty - (Full with knees) ROTJ - PAID - USPS # 03062400000347197655
8. *CMAnavy (Full with knees) ESB - PAID - USPS # 03063030000324579106
9. *Shabad (Full with knees) ESB - PAID - USPS # 03062400000347189155
10. *SlaveR5 (Full without knees) ESB - PAID - USPS # 03062400000347189193
11. *Indy_Solo (Full with knees) ESB - PAID - USPS # 03062400000347189179
12. *FettOfficer (Full with knees) ESB – PAID - USPS # 03063030000324762342
13. *Halo_1 (Full with knees) ROTJ - PAID - USPS # Customs # CP179001555US
14. *TK172 (Full with knees) ESB – PAID - USPS # 03063030000324762335
15. *Seeker (Full with knees) ESB - PAID - USPS # 03063030000324764049
16. *Acyang (Full with knees) ESB - PAID - USPS# 03063030000324764056

Thanks again to everyone for their participation in the March festivities ;)

Hope you all enjoy your armor. If anyone has any further questions about the armor or trimming tips, feel free to post here, or PM me and I will be happy to answer your questions ... my support doesn't stop at a pay-pal payment ;)

FP

Hi guys,
Thanks again to everyone for their participation in the March festivities ;)

Hope you all enjoy your armor. If anyone has any further questions about the armor or trimming tips, feel free to post here, or PM me and I will be happy to answer your questions ... my support doesn't stop at a pay-pal payment ;)

FP

FP,

Just wanted to let you know my armor arrived safely in Singapore yesterday and it looks/IS awesome! (y) Many thanks for making these available! (y)

Stay safe,

Tim.

Argh! I get busy and fail to check the board for a couple months and FP starts running armor again. Will there be any further runs? It will be summer before I can think about purchasing something like this, but I can force something if need be. What's the plan man?

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back