FP Armor - Version 3 - ROUND 2 *UPDATE 3/30*

Chris,

I got my armor today.

All I have to say is WOW!

This is my fourth set of armor, and this stuff is amazing.

All of my armor up until now I was a little on the small side, but the sculpt on this set is awesome. I can honestly say that I don't think I would be trading this armor out.

FP you are really talented.

Guys I am not blowing smoke and sunshine, trust me this is the goods!

Cheers!

Pete:cheers

Now where is the sandpaper!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it looks like this might be it for me too.

I could finally start painting mine.

This will be the year I finishe my ESB suit.

all kinds of goodies are coming this year.

Hello, I am very intrested in the Cod plate and the knee pads. I alrady have the chest, back and butt plates. Does your armor look different when painted Vs. sintra armor? The armor I curently have is sintra. Thanks in advance!! Cheers!!

Yes it looks like this might be it for me too.

I could finally start painting mine.

This will be the year I finishe my ESB suit.

all kinds of goodies are coming this year.
I wish I could say the same... this costume is never finished! :lol:

Hi FP, hope the relocation's going as planned!!

When you get a chance, I've PM'd regarding a full ROTJ kit.
No pressure, just wanted to let you know it was there!

Cheers,

Pauly

I need taken off the list please, had major money issue arise that the wife needs help with, thanks and sorry about this, Chuck.

yep go ahead, the wifes insurance didnt cover as much for kidney dialysis as we thought it so I'm gonna do everything I can and then some.

Erm... Sorry to butt in guys, but I PM'd FP on the 27th of Feb to see if I could get myself on the list.

Obviously, due to his commitments, he's not had time to respond/update the list.

So with that in mind - and I don't want to tread on anyone's feet here - if someone's pulling out of the list, I think its fair that I should get first shout?
Ideally, hopefully there's still enough room on this list for us both D_N...
:cheers

FP to decide upon his return maybe???

Pauly

Hey everyone !

A small update -

Just checking in from my road trip home. I'm still a couple of days away from home (got a bit of late start). I'm in Utah now. But my equipment is already arriving in intervals at my home in Indiana. So when I get there, it's all good. It won't be but a couple of days longer than my projected date for starting the next round.

I will be updating the list as I get time in between wireless access points across the U.S. :lol:

thanks for hangin in there for me everyone !!

On one final note for this update, there were a bunch of boxes shipped Friday for members that ordered the smaller items. At this point, everyone should be taken care of (besides the few FPH guys :) ) .

Some of those members that are now fulfilled include (so those members can rest at ease) ...

Wolfie
Jawafive
Tubachris
Suspect86
Russrep

And many more :lol: All DC #'s will be provided upon request, as there is little time at the moment. But rest assured, your items will be arriving to you, before I even get home :lol: I always make sure I have my obligations met before I take a trip, or anything of that nature. I'd hate to get hit by a bus, and have my family here left with empty hands :D

Thanks to everyone for all their patience and support in this last two weeks. It's all going to start leveling out now (the craziness that is).

:cheers

FP

Woohoo mine is finally in the mail. Glad to see that you got it in the mail Chris and even better to see that your making across the country. I should have just told you bring it with you and I could have come picked it up in your stop over here in Utah. I could have thanked you personally for the armor. Get home soon and safe.

~Dave

Hey everyone !!

I made it !!! 2186 miles, in 53 hours - this includes 2 sleep breaks. One for 6 hours, and one for 8 hours. So actually, the driving aspect of it was only about 36 hours :lol: I got in at about 11:45 pm Monday night. Either way you slice it, it should have been a 3 1/2 day trip. I couldn't live with that :lol: And I've pretty much been asleep every since :lol:

So I'm officially HOME. I'm now a *hoosier* I suppose :lol:

My equipment has not arrived yet, but due any day. I have ordered materials, so all is moving along nicely. I should be ready to get back into the swing in a few days. So just so ya know ;)

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone - now I'm off to get into the PM box for you guys and gals :D

FP

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back