First post, first WOF bukcet build - cardboard!

wow... is all i can say. this is my first day in the forum and wow. of course, i'm takin the easy path of the dark side and am almost finished sculpting my cardboard bucket within 2-3 hours, but mine looks more like a cardboard box decided it wanted to become a bounty hunter but quit half way through lol. i still win the prize though for most ghetto boba bucket :D you definitely win the most deceiving structure, as i'd never guess it was cardboard. props man

This is so cool, I am doing one with pepakura, just finished my outer coat of fiberglass resin. I hope I can make mine half as nice as yours

He Antman,
Ik zie dat Je in Nederland woont.

Ik maak een Helm voor mijn kleinzoon, tegen Carnaval.
Ik altijd problemen met de juiste materialen, zoals de poly massa of zoiets om de helm glad te maken, heb Jij een Europees, Nederlands, Vlaams Merk of type?
Dat zou me op weg helpen, bedankt.

efbe

If you are a Costco member, you can get some great heavy cardstock for free. The use it as a seperator for the paper products, some times Gatorade products. When I'm shopping I keep an eye out for the good stuff, not all of it is usable. The good stuff is fairly thick and smooth, other stuff is like a super heavy paper towel, useless for this purpose, though great for paper mache. They just recycle it so they are happy to let you have it.

If you are a Costco member, you can get some great heavy cardstock for free. The use it as a seperator for the paper products, some times Gatorade products. When I'm shopping I keep an eye out for the good stuff, not all of it is usable. The good stuff is fairly thick and smooth, other stuff is like a super heavy paper towel, useless for this purpose, though great for paper mache. They just recycle it so they are happy to let you have it.
great thanks alan!

-M

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back