Finished! Bobamaker jet pack ROTJ se paint up WIP

Thanks! Getting close now...
Added the 'rivet' using a modified self tapping screw and the grey damage above it. Also the brown smudge...

DSCF0002_199.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry garret but something happened to "captain awesome" and I'll have to take her of your hands ;) psssssss.... play along

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally finished the jet pack. Added the beacon and stabilizer, both sets of hooks, removed the greeblie on the underside and replaced it with tape and applied the final heavy weathering. Everything has been sealed with a couple of coats of matt varnish...

DSCF0004_182.JPG

DSCF0007_132.JPG

DSCF0009_95.JPG

DSCF0012_62.JPG

DSCF0015_45.JPG

DSCF0019_39.JPG

DSCF0022_31.JPG

DSCF0027_19.JPG

garret... I don't know if i feel comfortable with "Him" having it. hes just going to torture us with the most accurate set up ever. were going to be like dogs drooling over a juicy steak. but never able to reach it. :cry

garret... I don't know if i feel comfortable with "Him" having it. hes just going to torture us with the most accurate set up ever. were going to be like dogs drooling over a juicy steak. but never able to reach it. :cry[/

Lol

Sent from my iPhone

I don't feel comfortable with the colors. WAY off man. Where's the green? And how bout the green? Did I mention the green?Outstanding looking pack of your lame enough to like ROTJ I suppose.....

I really feel for all these ESB Fetts. It's like being the Buffalo Bills of the early 1990's. Really good team but always falling short :)

Sent from my iPhone

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back