FIELDMARSHAL EE3 ALUMINUM CNC PROJECT

Do you have any issues with it rubbing off or turning white? I used some on a scrap of aluminum I had and made sure to clean it very good prior. But it comes off almost like soot in some areas.
I did some further reading and I found this useful discussion on The RPF:
It sounds like the trick is to do it in thin layers, cleaning and scouring the surface in between.

Wowee wow wow. It seems the TESB version tends to be the favorite but I had been pining for a metal ROTJ style EE-3 for years. So glad to see this being offered!

A little quick project......
IMG_5969.jpg
IMG_5970.jpg
IMG_5974.jpg
IMG_5975.jpg
IMG_5977.jpg

I'd love one of these, but it's not listed on the WarMachinePaintball website.

I guess, going by other items, the price of this is going to be $800-$1000 USD.??

I used to like the RPF projects where parts were sold separately and you'd buy them as the project went along. It allowed you to spread the cost out over months, so it didn't sting you all at once.

I'd love one of these, but it's not listed on the WarMachinePaintball website.

I guess, going by other items, the price of this is going to be $800-$1000 USD.??

I used to like the RPF projects where parts were sold separately and you'd buy them as the project went along. It allowed you to spread the cost out over months, so it didn't sting you all at once.

$900 for ESB version
$1100 for ROTJ version

Puts them well out of my price range.

Strange pricing, considering genuine Webley No1 Mk1 flare guns go for $1200.

$900 for ESB version
$1100 for ROTJ version

Puts them well out of my price range.

Strange pricing, considering genuine Webley No1 Mk1 flare guns go for $1200.
They are pricey, but aren’t genuine Webleys quite rare? Also from what I can tell this replica is nearly identical to the real thing while weighing a fraction, making it more practical for a human or mannequin to carry.

And why comment on someones project thread to say their pricing is “strange” when an original Webley is also out of your price range?

Last edited:
They are pricey, but aren’t genuine Webleys quite rare? Also from what I can tell this replica is nearly identical to the real thing while weighing a fraction, making it more practical for a human or mannequin to carry.
They are rare and I would also add that in the case of the ROTJ version, it’d require more modification to an original Webley than I’d care to do.

I think it’s a fantastic option for the community! You also have to factor in the extensive amount of energy and time it has taken to scan every part and polish them up in CAD software to have them milled out of solid aluminum. Even more so sending vintage screws to a screw manufacture to be reproduced to the original specs. Those things alone are a ton of work (especially coming from someone who does 3D modeling). The cost for this is well within the price range in my opinion seeing as a real Webly can go for $2500+ here. Plus like Jango Fett Jr said it’s half the weight. A lot better for trooping.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back