Fettpride

So sad to see so many people out of pocket hard earned $$ with the possibility of never receiving anything. Certainly gives good grounds for the 'preferred seller' section and one of the clauses being that item must be ready to ship.

I had a similar experience when building my Sandtrooper suit. If it weren't for another seller who generously provided me with the parts free of charge that the other seller didn't send me, I still wouldn't have finished it.
Fettpride would have been a preferred seller if that option was available before his demise. He was a leading contributer/ member of this group before his ban.

I agree - he is a true artist and his armor is finely detailed and prepped. A lot of information regarding his orders was in the Sarlaac Pit here, and o didn’t really have the knowledge to search for information there. The only thing I saw and read were how amazing his pieces were, and that he was one of the best, if not THE best when it comes to his ROTJ lid.

Regardless - the wait was over 3 years, and the stuff I’ve received is phenomenal.

Fettpride would have been a preferred seller if that option was available before his demise. He was a leading contributer/ member of this group before his ban.

Yes, he was the first seller I learned of when I looked at building a suit years ago and heard how good his stuff was. The lengthy wait is just too risky though when expected to pay upfront, regardless of how someone is held in high regard.

That was my main reason for posting; from what he has told me, Chris is widdling away at his back orders...as you are probably well aware tho, it’s a tall task!

That is just crazy. I don't understand the lack of professionalism with the vendors in the costume clubs. I've never seen anything like it. :(
It was most certainly part of my conversations with Chris. I actually became a licensed Architect while I waited for my order, and I told him about the honesty and professionalism that I utilize when discussing deadlines with owners.

Essentially, if our team is in trouble and may not meet a deadline; we discuss it with the owner or our client and set the expectation. Better they know about it than be surprised, and they appreciate that.

Last edited:
I ordered a compete set of Fett ESB armor, jetpack, weapons, helmet. Everything Chris had to offer I bought and paid for. That was back in 2015. I have been very understanding of his apparent situation and I used to receive communication back from him when I would email every 6 months or so concerning my order. The last time I got a response from him however was in November of 2017... so essentially I haven't heard anything from him in over 2 years. I've never said a cross word to him and just hoped that he was telling me the truth and that eventually I would get my order (was originally promised it would take 3 months to make and ship to me that was back in 2015). If anyone has any info on him (is he still alive) or if they have recently received an order I would greatly appreciate an update of any kind, lol.

As I've stated I've never said a cross word to him despite waiting over 5 years for something he promised me I would have in 3 months. I posted a simple question on his Facebook page as he stopped responding to emails and within hours he has blocked me on Facebook. You've got to be kidding me. Is anyone out here still in communication with Chris?

So if you refer to the previous page I DID finally receive everything I ordered from Chris, except for the Jetpack. At the time, he said he was working with someone who hadn’t done them before, and when he saw he finished product he wasn’t happy with it. He told me my stuff received professional assembly from him, and that in exchange for the professional assembly, he wouldn’t be providing me with the Jetpack that I had already paid for...

After some back and forth - he said he would provide it, but that he’s making new molds to do it himself. Waiting for weather to warm up to cast the rubber for the molds. Since then, I’ve asked him questions (text) about the parts I received and how they’re put together, and about the Jetpack, and he hasn’t answered.

Thanks for your reply Boochman! Much appreciated. Much like you I've always kept my correspondence with Chris polite and understanding. He used to keep me up to date relatively speaking (every 6 months or so lol). For some unknown reason he just stopped responding to my emails ( I sent him 3 in a row over the last 1.5 years and never heard anything back). I've now sent him a couple and like I said above he has now deleted me off of Facebook. I guess the good news is that it shows he is still alive, checking his social media and hopefully still working on getting orders out. My question now is (and I'm certainly not mad at you about this at all) is why would your order get done and shipped to you before mine. We both ordered everything, we both paid in full... except I paid for mine 2.5 years before you did? That just isn't cool on his part at all.

Thanks for your reply Boochman! Much appreciated. Much like you I've always kept my correspondence with Chris polite and understanding. He used to keep me up to date relatively speaking (every 6 months or so lol). For some unknown reason he just stopped responding to my emails ( I sent him 3 in a row over the last 1.5 years and never heard anything back). I've now sent him a couple and like I said above he has now deleted me off of Facebook. I guess the good news is that it shows he is still alive, checking his social media and hopefully still working on getting orders out. My question now is (and I'm certainly not mad at you about this at all) is why would your order get done and shipped to you before mine. We both ordered everything, we both paid in full... except I paid for mine 2.5 years before you did? That just isn't cool on his part at all.

I honestly cannot explain the reasoning, or the “method to the madness”. It sounds cliche but I guess I just got lucky. Maybe I emailed or texted him about my stuff right when he finished someone else’s; I have no idea, but I totally understand where you’re coming from!

I ordered an ESB helmet, ESB gauntlets and Jetpack from him as a trade with a MR helmet and some money... We had a great relationship, I trusted him and supported him for many years, I gave him all the time and space he needed. He stopped answering me on 2015...
Now I don't have any more money to complete my costume and order new parts... I have no idea what to do, but I feel so so bad and disappointed

I ordered an ESB helmet, ESB gauntlets and Jetpack from him as a trade with a MR helmet and some money... We had a great relationship, I trusted him and supported him for many years, I gave him all the time and space he needed. He stopped answering me on 2015...
Now I don't have any more money to complete my costume and order new parts... I have no idea what to do, but I feel so so bad and disappointed
I am the new fettpride. I will take care of you. Please see this thread:

We had a great relationship, I trusted him and supported him for many years, I gave him all the time and space he needed. He stopped answering me on 2015...

I had the same experience. I ordered my armor in 2010. Really surprised to see someone got their order fulfilled as recently as last fall. I've been assuming he was either dead, in jail, or living off all our money on a remote island in the South Pacific.

I'm in the same boat as well I purchased an esb helmet, Rotj gauntlets and rotj armor kit. Kept getting delayed, we had great communication, I felt we started a friendship due to our Cancer connection, He sent me pics of my gauntlets and helmet on his table with my name on them. then gave me his new email address then disappeared with a promise of fulfilling my order and this has been since 2014. I even was nice enough to send him well wishes on holidays on his fb which has been recently removed or he blocked me. Last time he responded was 2016, I have never said a bad thing about him, Still think hes a great guy. Hope he does fulfill my order his stuff was always amazing.

I am the new fettpride. I will take care of you. Please see this thread:
Well... I've contacted Minutefett on facebook... looks ok at the first contact, I explained again the situation adn that he told me he would take care of me... and make me a good disccount... but on FB he tells me that he won't... basically that he is not going to take care of me or make me any disccount... So... Now, I can tell that I've been totally ripped off and that I will never ever see my money of the parts I was supposed to get ever... This is so frustrating... and the worst part is that, who knows the agreement that Fettpride/Chris had with Minutefett, but now, Minutefett doesn't give a f*** about all previous orders who PAID a lot of money and never received anything...

I'm still ashamed about this situation and I feel ripped off.... and I can't do anything !!!

Well... I've contacted Minutefett on facebook... looks ok at the first contact, I explained again the situation adn that he told me he would take care of me... and make me a good disccount... but on FB he tells me that he won't... basically that he is not going to take care of me or make me any disccount... So... Now, I can tell that I've been totally ripped off and that I will never ever see my money of the parts I was supposed to get ever... This is so frustrating... and the worst part is that, who knows the agreement that Fettpride/Chris had with Minutefett, but now, Minutefett doesn't give a f*** about all previous orders who PAID a lot of money and never received anything...

I'm still ashamed about this situation and I feel ripped off.... and I can't do anything !!!
It’s not a good look when you give someone your word and then don’t honour it.

Have you got proof of the aforementioned conversation on Facebook? If so, please post screenshots of the chat.

I think Minutefett has been banned here on TDH. Perhaps that’s a contributing reason for why he’s now refusing to “take care of you”.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back