NEW FettPride List

MinuteFett

Active Hunter
Hey everyone,

Im wanting to help out the community and offer some deep discounts for those who haven't had their orders fulfilled. I know there is already a thread for those affected but honestly I don't have the time to comb through pages of 3 year old text and figured this would be easier. Im sure some people are no longer active on this forum which is another reason I decided to make a new thread. So please drop your name and ill add you to my list.

This is only a list so I can gauge how much work will be needed to complete everyones orders and a reasonable timeline.

I'm currently trying to think of a way people can provide proof that they haven't received their items. Possibly send screenshots to a Mod who has some free time? This is going to be tricky as im hoping no one will "double dip", in order to make things fair for everyone. If you have any suggestions feel free to chime in.

Currently, im thinking of offering discounts of 40-50% off for fiberglass items, 50-60% off for resin items, and 50-60% off for vacuum formed items, with free shipping worldwide. The "discount" is subject to change and im open to discussion about what is fair since you're basically paying again.
Another idea I had was just to fulfill a couple orders once a month when I have downtime until all are made whole. If you have any suggestions feel free to chime in.

These orders will not be for profit, but rather the money will go to pay for the cost of materials and some to my father, who is going to be helping me fulfill these orders.

For your safety and mine, Im thinking of making these transactions on either Etsy, or "pay when ready" via PayPal as goods and services.

Lastly, im sure one huge question is, "will this be up to the quality we know and expect from the FettPride name?"
The answer is, I really hope so. Ive been working on my fiberglassing techniques and believe I am at a point where im happy with it. I admit, when I first started props my quality was HORRIBLE, but every helmet now is leaving with a smooth interior and clean exterior. As for greeblies, my wife and I are still working to perfect our casting process for greeblies but we will not send out anything with major issues.

Again: this is just a list for now, im still working on my backlog and want to finish those up first.
Some Examples:
IMG_9447.JPG IMG_0846.jpg

1. Boochman- Jetpack.....(main body delivered)

2. EagleSkull- Esb FP AE armor

3. Jediparamedic - FPH helmet(shipped) ESB Armor, ESB, Gauntlets , Jet pack, 3/4 scale jet pack

4. Apex- fph2
5. karasuryn- fph2(shipped)
6. Got2bfett- fph2
7. Cantinadude- fph2(possibly change for gauntlets)
8. Chalback- full se set
9. Ord mantel-esb foh2 and gauntlets

Last edited:

Eagleskull

Active Hunter
Thank you so much for helping out!
I took screen shots back when I ordered my armor from Fettpride on my Paypal account, so if you need those photos ill be happy to provide them.

MinuteFett

Active Hunter
Thank you so much for helping out!
I took screen shots back when I ordered my armor from Fettpride on my Paypal account, so if you need those photos ill be happy to provide them.
Hey there, ill add you to the list!
Still working out verification details but ill update the thread once I figure it out!

jedi paramedic

Active Hunter
Hello there. I just saw your post on DB about helping those that did not receive orders from Fettpride. I have my original PayPal transaction if you would like a copy of it. I ordered the following from him over 4 years ago now.
FPH helmet
ESB Armor
ESB Gauntlets
Jet pack
3/4 scale jet pack
Any help would be appreciated

apex

New Hunter
Hello, it has been a long time since I have been on this site and quite honestly I was just going to write a thread and say my thoughts on the whole Fettpride misfortune and be done. I never wanted to trash the guy and I know things happen, but when you lose money from the two most famous prop guys in the community (one being a stormtrooper guy) it leaves a bad taste! Did you take over Fettpride’s molds MinuteFett ? I am owed a Fettpride two helmet ESB. I was supposedly number 10 on the pre announcement list. I can send proof via PayPal if needed? This thread got me a little choked up that you would go out of your way to help those that didn’t get their stuff ! Thank you from the bottom of my heart !

Last edited:

Funkyred

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Hello, it has been a long time since I have been on this site and quite honestly I was just going to write a thread and say my thoughts on the whole Fettpride misfortune and be done. I never wanted to trash the guy and I know things happen, but when you lose money from the two most famous prop guys in the community (one being a stormtrooper guy) it leaves a bad taste! Did you take over Fettpride’s molds MinuteFett ? I am owed a Fettpride two helmet ESB. I was supposedly number 10 on the pre announcement list. I can send proof via PayPal if needed? This thread got me a little choked up that you would go out of your way to help those that didn’t get their stuff ! Thank you from the bottom of my heart !
We are a close community who generally in the whole will help our own if we can. This is a amazing gesture by minute fett, If it's any consultation I would like to offer you the esb helmet ear cap stencils and dry transfer decals free of charge for your helmets.

MinuteFett

Active Hunter
Hello there. I just saw your post on DB about helping those that did not receive orders from Fettpride. I have my original PayPal transaction if you would like a copy of it. I ordered the following from him over 4 years ago now.
FPH helmet
ESB Armor
ESB Gauntlets
Jet pack
3/4 scale jet pack
Any help would be appreciated
I’ve got you down. I will be upgrading you to and fph2 if that’s ok. And I can help provide another jetpack instead of the 3/4 if that’s ok as well.

I am close to finishing up all my orders then I can get started on all of these!

droidbait

Active Hunter
I’ve got you down. I will be upgrading you to and fph2 if that’s ok. And I can help provide another jetpack instead of the 3/4 if that’s ok as well.

I am close to finishing up all my orders then I can get started on all of these!
I am very happy that you're helping these members/community. But I also don't want you to fall behind on your current orders, especially for people that paid hard earned dollars. I messaged you on Etsy and here for an update. I know it hasn't been that long with my order. But your post said you're almost caught up with "all" orders. Does that include mine? If you have the time to post on threads you have the time to answer PM's.

Last edited:

MinuteFett

Active Hunter
Hello......om the bottom of my heart !
Hey boss,

Thank you for the kind words. I’m hoping by doing this to bring the community closer and bring back those who left because they got scammed. All good intentions.

I actually am fph2 ready to go if you’re interested. I am out of stalks at the moment but I can refer you to someone who can make one for 20$.

MinuteFett

Active Hunter
I am very happy that you're helping these members/community. But I also don't want you to fall behind on your current orders, especially for people that paid hard earn dollars. I messaged you on Etsy and here for an update. I know it hasn't been that long with my order. But your post said you're almost caught up with "all" orders. Does that include mine? If you have the time to post on threads you have the time to answer PM's.
Hey!

yes of course. I’m only doing these after I finish up everything. On Etsy I only have 22 open orders with me finishing up 10~ per week.
So rest assured yours is on its way! Your stuff is full jango fiberglassing and I’ll be dedicating a full day to actually cast all of the jango stuff as it is a very long and tedious project.

apex

New Hunter
Hey boss,

Thank you for the kind words. I’m hoping by doing this to bring the community closer and bring back those who left because they got scammed. All good intentions.

I actually am fph2 ready to go if you’re interested. I am out of stalks at the moment but I can refer you to someone who can make one for 20$.
Man you are awesome ! I am ready.

apex

New Hunter
We are a close community who generally in the whole will help our own if we can. This is a amazing gesture by minute fett, If it's any consultation I would like to offer you the esb helmet ear cap stencils and dry transfer decals free of charge for your helmets.
You are awesome as well! I appreciate the offer but I can pay for them.

Got2bfett

Hunter
Wow
Hey everyone,

Im wanting to help out the community and offer some deep discounts for those who haven't had their orders fulfilled. I know there is already a thread for those affected but honestly I don't have the time to comb through pages of 3 year old text and figured this would be easier. Im sure some people are no longer active on this forum which is another reason I decided to make a new thread. So please drop your name and ill add you to my list.

This is only a list so I can gauge how much work will be needed to complete everyones orders and a reasonable timeline.

I'm currently trying to think of a way people can provide proof that they haven't received their items. Possibly send screenshots to a Mod who has some free time? This is going to be tricky as im hoping no one will "double dip", in order to make things fair for everyone. If you have any suggestions feel free to chime in.

Currently, im thinking of offering discounts of 40-50% off for fiberglass items, 50-60% off for resin items, and 50-60% off for vacuum formed items, with free shipping worldwide. The "discount" is subject to change and im open to discussion about what is fair since you're basically paying again.
Another idea I had was just to fulfill a couple orders once a month when I have downtime until all are made whole. If you have any suggestions feel free to chime in.
Wow I’m blown away by this thank you. I’m out a FPH2 ESB , paid for in full Feb 2014.

apex

New Hunter
Hey boss,

Man you are awesome ! I am ready.
Will that be a cold cast Minute Fett ?

Swiftcloud

New Hunter
I’ve recently placed an order for ABS armor (ROTJ) on your Etsy page. Cants wait for it to come! It’s time I moved up to some quality armor. :)

Cantina Dude

New Hunter
I certainly got put off by my experience with FettPride and it definitely soured me on the whole Fett costuming scene for a long time. I've only just recently found myself dipping my toe back in and trying to enjoy it again. I paid $393 USD (which was $483.22 CAD at the time) for an FPH2 ESB helmet kit including shipping to me in Canada on May 13, 2015. Chris sent an email to confirm receipt of payment on that same date and then I have not heard a single thing from him since and haven't got any response to any of my inquiries. No helmet, no refund, no communication, nothing to show for my money for just shy of 5 years so far...