Jc27 Fettinator Industries Jetpack Beacon Light kit

Buy now for 63 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
The kit comes with a control box, 1 warm white LED, and a 3d printed LED diffuser. The actual jetpack beacon is not included with this kit.
beacon pic.jpg
beacon pic.jpg

Attachments

• Jetpack beacon light kit.pdf
    127.1 KB · Views: 11,978
Last edited:
I added 2 kits to the sale thread, the buy it now should work. I only have the US and Canada listed, but I will ship to just about anywhere.

USA. Either to DV (Lou) or directly to me. Should know in a day or so. Can you hold on to it for me until Wednesday?

Hey Justin, Dakota sent me your way. So thankful for the direction. I hear you are the best Light Beacon on this side of our Galaxy. I am ready to purchase anytime when you have another available. I live in Tennessee near Nashville!!!!!

Also Justin, if you by chance make and have a set of lights for Rangefinder, I would be happy to scoop those up as well!!!!! Salute to you Bounty Hunter!!!!!

Work has been really busy, so sorry for not getting back to everyone as soon as I would like. I will go through my PMs this coming weekend and hopefully contact everyone that inquired about a beacon kit before next weekend.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back