*FETT BOOTS, UPDATE 12-31

I am getting a little impatinte with these as well. Mine were promissed to me before DC, there was a problem with that and I understood, but like everyone else it has been really, really long and I am getting a little fed up. Now I know this isn't all Wes's fault. I like the person above me do not want my boots to come incomplete, I want them done before they get to me. I have events coming up that I must have these by as I am sure everyone else does as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with Crisisfilms on the waiting part. I have no need for any boots now so I'll wait. Personally though, I would rather have the boots with or without spikes. I paid for spikes but I can put them on myself and probably make them if I have to. With what's going on with the spikes, I don't think we're getting them. If I'm correct, the boots are being sent to Scott and he is supposed to put on the spikes and ship them. I don't know where all the size 10's or any other sizes are but they should all go to Wes from now on. Scott can ship the spikes if he ever does them.

Wes, maybe a refund for the spikes could be done? This way we at least get our boots. Not asking for one but just a thought. Something has to be done

Greetings,

I realize I'm new to this forum, but I really need a pair of those great Fett boots. If I can get in on this, please e-mail me the price and an e-mail address to paypal the money to. Thanks!

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776
501st NEG

Well, the hold up on the boots is at the boot maker. He has delivered more excuses than boots. This person's relative died, this person is sick, that person is sick... It's making me sick. However, a letter is being drafted by a lawyer as we speak to ensure we get our boots or money back. I know how everyone feels, trust me. Not only have I paid for boots and not gotten them (I'll be the last pair recieved) but my name is attached to the project.
As far as a refund on the spikes go, I'll write Scott again to see if he has shipped any. If not, I'll get some sort of reimbursement to those who have boots and no spikes. For those who did one on one deals for just spikes, all I can do is ask Scott about them, as I was not involved in that.
All this aside, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.

Wes

Well Wes, I would prefer my boots over a refund if there is the option. I can wait a little bit longer for them now. I would really like a nicer set of boots over my custom made ones. As far as the spikes, If Scott can't get them made up or doesn't want to at this point, it doesn't matter on those. I would take a refund and either make my own or have them made.
I understand how it must be so much more frustrating for you since these are being called "Jango_Wes boots". I don't blame you for any of the mishaps, you couldn't have predicted everything that has happened.
Thanks Wes, Merry Christmas/Happy holidays. Maybe the new year will bring better fortune.

I guess I pretty much share the same sentiments as Ruffkintoy, (rather have the boots if possible & can wait a bit longer.) I completely sympathize with you Wes, I think most of us understand that the delays are out of your hands. Thanx agian for all you are doing with this Wes.

I will wait longer for my boots too. I prefer them over the money. :) Good luck and thanks for the update.

Merry Christmas guys!

I'm not trying to take away from both Wes or Scott, but if there would be problems with spikes, then i would like to offer any help if you guys see fit.

As you know, I recently received my Wes boots but didnt like the very pointed aluminum spikes as I'm a bit weary wearing them in public as I might cause injury to either myself or worse.....somebody else. I guess I get careless sometimes :p

So, I made an FG toe/spike set for my own boots. I could offer these to anyone who wishes for it & if this is okay with Wes or Scott.
Take note that this isnt part of our "MLC" product wares and I just built these for myself & didnt even post that I made it. However, if you think it'll be helpfull to offer these to those who dont have spike sets, then I would be willing to help.

I still dont have the luxury of posting pics here nor even took pics of what I've done.....but if there's any interest, then I can take pics & throw it to anyone who could host pics. Just send me an e-mail at mlcallanta@edsamail.com.ph and I'll see what I can do.

Mardon

If the spikes do not seem to be in sight would take the refund and be interested in the fiberglass pair.

I would like to get the boots, and if he can't get the spikes, then I'll make em, or maybe talk to MLC, if the spikes are holdin the boots up, then ship mine w/o the spikes.

Hi guys!

After giving it some thought, I think I would like to retract my statement above about offering any spike set at this time as it might complicate further this boot project. This is Wes's project and the fact that I should've run it by him first before opening my big mouth, might complicate matters further.

I consider Wes a good friend and I've told him before that if I could offer any help, then I would gladly do so. However, in my haste of trying to help out, I guess I made a boo-boo :eek: by not asking his permission first.

Therefore, I would like to offer my sincere apologies to Wes/Scott and any of our fellow board members if I have complicated this project in any way as that is not my intention.
I'd suggest we ride this project out till completion and only look at other alternatives if/when this project is fully finished.

Again, my apologies.

Mardon

How is everyone sizing their feet?? I know, my shoe size differs with the brand of shoe. just wondering, sign me up for a pair, I'll have the $$$ in a few weeks.

retrovertigo10 wrote:

How is everyone sizing their feet?? I know, my shoe size differs with the brand of shoe. just wondering, sign me up for a pair, I'll have the $$$ in a few weeks.

I think you are a little late for this run. :)

P.S. Any news or update??

Please give us some 4-1-1 if you
have it dude. If this run isn't
going to happen, it would be nice
to know when I can get my money back.

Thanks Wes for the latest update, sometimes you gotta light a fire up someones behind to get them going.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back