*FETT BOOTS, UPDATE 12-31

Yeah, thanks for the updates Wes!
Han Hunter: I'm peeing my pants as well, seeing as I'm next in line for the size 12's :D

Han Hunter wrote:

Thanks Wes, that's great.

Especially great as I appear to be next in line on the size 10's :)

Si

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked to the boot guy yesterday. He said around 10 pair of 10s should be ready for pick up next week.

Also, Ruffkintoy, please check your PMs.

Wes

What about the 12's? ;) *wink* *nudge*
(since you mentioned in the updated 1st post that some 12's were completed)

Jango_Wes wrote:

I talked to the boot guy yesterday. He said around 10 pair of 10s should be ready for pick up next week.

Wes

Nevermind!!! Got your PM Wes...I appreciate it alot, and thank you for this again :)

Sorry Bobo, that was bad communication on mine and Scott's part. He was making the lass for the 12, not the 12s.

Oh man! I am gettin so stoked to see these puppies! Thanks so much for keeping us updated as much as you can Wes:) I appreciate all the info.:D

I would love to know why my name came off the list. I was paid and size 11. Any thoughts gentlemen?

Geoff

I emailed Scott as to the status of my shipped boots as to when they exactly were shipped.

I can't vouch for everyones shipped boots, but he told me he has injured his back and has been moving very slowely and he is sorry for the delays and that my boots should arrive in few days.

So I'm guessing they didn't go out when Wes thought they did almost two weeks ago this coming Sat./Mon.

Lynn

Probably a simple error. I'm sure there's nothing sinister going on Geoff. Same thing happened to Defiler. Easily done when you move a list round the way it has been.

Having just checked, it is actually back on there now :).

No harm done.

Si

Geoffett wrote:

I would love to know why my name came off the list. I was paid and size 11. Any thoughts gentlemen?

Geoff

hey, i forgot i had ordered these things! maybe when i get mine that will jumpstart my enthusiasm on this costume again.....im in a stalemate now, gotta house mortgage on the horizon soon so i might have to sell al my stuff :(

I got my boots today, thanks.

They are nice, BUT a big BUT, I was VERY VERY highly disappointed that there was NO toe plate or spikes on the boots??????
I got a note in the box saying they would be here in the week or so because of a revison..?...

I was under the assumption these were done and put on according to your post..?..
Why wasn't this mentioned?

I'm very disappointed in the lack of communication on this to say the least.... :facepalm

THanks,

Lynn

Lynn,
I, *again*, have to apologize. I knew absolutely nothing about a "revision" on the spikes. Believe me, this is starting to piss me off as much as y'all. It is starting to make me look bad and give me a bad rep since it's my name that's attached to this project, and the last thing I want to do is lose credibility with the people on this board. I have emailed Scott to inquire about the revision on the spikes.

Wes

Jango_Wes wrote:

Lynn,
I, *again*, have to apologize. I knew absolutely nothing about a "revision" on the spikes. I have emailed Scott to inquire about the revision on the spikes.

Wes

The note in the box reads as follows....

"Product insert: Due to a revision in design and shortage of base plate material, your spikes kits will arrive in approximatly 1 week.
We thank you for your business. And we are sure you will enjoy your boots."

?????

I'm not a happy camper........

I don't understand the situation with the boot spikes. I thought that there were to many made becuase they were being sold off not to long ago? So how can there be a shortage?

Ruffkintoy wrote:

I don't understand the situation with the boot spikes. I thought that there were to many made becuase they were being sold off not to long ago? So how can there be a shortage?

I don't know about the spikes, but the note I posted above referrs to a toe plate material shortage....?....
I don't get it either....

Well, I just found the thread where they were being sold and it says there were 10 extra sets with the plates for sale. So again, why would you be selling off extras when you don't have enought to begin with?

Ruffkintoy wrote:

Well, I just found the thread where they were being sold and it says there were 10 extra sets with the plates for sale. So again, why would you be selling off extras when you don't have enought to begin with?

I forgot about thread. That dosn't make any sence.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back