Fett boot refunds?

B

boba_fett77

Just wondering if anymore people got their refunds yet,because i still haven't gotten mine ?

Omega Man

Active Hunter
If someone had my money more than a couple months i would be sending that person to "THE JOE PESCI BATTING SCHOOL"!! :angry

C

CrustyFett

boba_fett77 wrote:

Just wondering if anymore people got their refunds yet,because i still haven't gotten mine ?
No still waiting for mine as well - though I haven't chased for a while

Nerf Herder

Active Hunter
MC is definitely on his game- Got my refund TODAY!:D, but now I get to turn around and send part of that out to Rex for one of Mardon's Sidearm Blasters!;) I love this hobby!

C

CrustyFett

Is anybody else still waiting for their refund?. I mailed MC to ask when the refund was likely to be made and this was the first e-mail he didn't respond to. Should I be concerned?

Tim Allen

Well-Known Hunter
Long time no see guys, BTW i got my refund a long long time ago because he lives about 10 mins from me......

Bountys Hunted

Well-Known Hunter
Last heard from MC about a month ago. Was having car problems then. My refund is still waiting...hopefully sometime soon things will get worked out.

C

CrustyFett

Just to update everybody - I received my refund a couple of weeks ago. Many thanks Mark