ESB right gaunt help please

Laan

Active Hunter
My drawing skills are horrible so I thought I would ask for some help.
On the ESB right gaunt, there is that block sorta thing with the 3 white square lookin things along with the long white pointy think at the top of that. Does anyone have a template for those? I have tried over and over again to draw it right, but like I said, I can’t do it.
Any help would be great. Thanks.

Laan

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he is referring to this:

6.jpg

Laan,
Have you considered just painting the whole structure black, and then cutting some pieces of plain white styrene and just gluing them on?
I'd think that would be a lot easier than trying to mask and paint those white areas.

Yes sir I have. That was my plan. But my problem is I cant free hand worth a darn. I thought I would draw them out on the styrene then cut out and glue. I just cant get size or look right.
I was thinking if I have a template, I could use that to cut out the pcs.

If there is a better way, I am all for it. I have been working on this all weekend and I am a little numb to the whole thing. Better ideas are welcome.

superjedi said:
Laan,
Have you considered just painting the whole structure black, and then cutting some pieces of plain white styrene and just gluing them on?
I'd think that would be a lot easier than trying to mask and paint those white areas.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back