ESB blaster red mystery box discovered!

lonepigeon

Active Hunter
In case you missed it, head on over to The Parts of Star Wars on Facebook!
The Parts of Star Wars

unimaxO_1.jpg

Great stuff, Chris! I was super excited about this discovery too and right away last Friday took a stab at modelling up a non-idealized version myself. I tried to incorporate the little mold misalignment details you can see on the original found part in an effort to really replicate the overall look as accurately as possible. Fun times!

Unimax Type O switch 3D model.JPG

You can probably get a better sense of it looking at it in 3D on Shapeways! (y)
Boba Fett ESB blaster greeble - Unimax switch by Cantina_Dude on Shapeways

Here is the Dims. Luckily the catalog was a vector PDF so you can import the drawings directly into AutoCAD.

Attachments

• ee-3 Stock Box Dim.jpg
    ee-3 Stock Box Dim.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 458
RafelFett, thanks for sharing your 3-D model. I found a local 3-D printer and had two made up. With some light sanding and a fine dremel tool, I was able to remove most of the scan lines and have updated my Fett blaster.

Last edited:
RafelFett, thanks for sharing your 3-D model. I found a local 3-D printer and had two made up. With some light sanding and a fine dremel too, I was able to remove most of the scan lines and have updated my Fett blaster.

You're welcome! Post some images when possible.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back