eFx's Mandalorian Helmet

Just received shipping confirmation for the Boba helmet. It's en route to my house. So hopefully they're getting their act together and we get the Mando ones shipped in Jan.

Got my Anovos invoice last night too ... sent payment, we’ll see how long it takes to ship... I still have 3 other helmets and a blaster all paid for but not sent yet, hoping this new US based production facility helps with future projects.

I just received my invoice from Anovos.
I sent a question asking how soon after they will ship after payment is sent, the reply was , " orders should ship within 10 days of the purchase, hopefully sooner". Some people paid over 10 days ago and havent gotten anything yet. Soooo we shall see.

Got my Anovos invoice last night too ... sent payment, we’ll see how long it takes to ship... I still have 3 other helmets and a blaster all paid for but not sent yet, hoping this new US based production facility helps with future projects.
I did too...fingers crossed here

I sent a question asking how soon after they will ship after payment is sent, the reply was , " orders should ship within 10 days of the purchase, hopefully sooner". Some people paid over 10 days ago and havent gotten anything yet. Soooo we shall see.
I did too...fingers crossed here
With EFX providing these updates and actually delivering on the fett helmet I would wait until EFX releases their helmet. As I too have had a couple people mention that its been over ten days from receiving an invoice and still no shipping info from Anovos.

EDIT: Added some production sample pictures as well.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 9.49.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 9.49.51 AM.png
    158.7 KB · Views: 288
  • Mandalorian-Helmet-3-4-on-Stand_grande.png
    Mandalorian-Helmet-3-4-on-Stand_grande.png
    308.9 KB · Views: 302
  • Mandalorian-Helmet-3-4-on-Stand-Front_grande.png
    Mandalorian-Helmet-3-4-on-Stand-Front_grande.png
    264.5 KB · Views: 297
With EFX providing these updates and actually delivering on the fett helmet I would wait until EFX releases their helmet. As I too have had a couple people mention that its been over ten days from receiving an invoice and still no shipping info from Anovos.

EDIT: Added some production sample pictures as well.
Someone on the FB page said theirs shipped from Anovos...about 10 days or so before they received that notification. Unfortunately they have gotten themselves into a hole and customers are wary. I know EFX had gotten themselves there as well but seem to be turning it around alot quicker. I am interested to see both of these options.

Last edited:
Hi all- new to TDH happy to be here and in the community. Anyone hear any news of late on the Anovos Mando helmet, other than confirmation of purchase and the rumors of shipping 10 days after purchasing “which obviously hasn’t happened in this case.”

So here’s my Anovos Mandalorian helmet timeline... received invoice and immediately paid on 1/2/20, received notice of shipment via UPS on 1/15/20... no movement or scheduled delivery date noted through tracking for a week so I contacted both UPS and Anovos directly... finally appears to have been scanned last night (1/23/20) with a delivery date of 1/30/20. I will say that customer service at Anovos was very responsive and helpful. Looking forward to seeing it soon!

So here’s my Anovos Mandalorian helmet timeline... received invoice and immediately paid on 1/2/20, received notice of shipment via UPS on 1/15/20... no movement or scheduled delivery date noted through tracking for a week so I contacted both UPS and Anovos directly... finally appears to have been scanned last night (1/23/20) with a delivery date of 1/30/20. I will say that customer service at Anovos was very responsive and helpful. Looking forward to seeing it soon!

Wow that's a big surprise. I received my invoice on 12/26 and haven't received any ups notification. :(
Glad to hear youre getting your helmet though!

I'll have my Anovos in hand on 1/28 and hopefully my efx isn't far behind. I'll decide which one I'll keep when both are in hand.

Judging by pictures of the Anovos and Chronicle's unboxing of the efx lid both look fantastic and are sharper than anything being offered currently. It's nice for people to have basically two options right now.

Ha wish I had the same story! I got my invoice on 1/2/20 and paid right away, same story as you, but that’s where it stopped. Even reached out to CS to see if there was any news. That was 10 days ago and I haven’t even gotten a reply to that email.

Just glad to hear that some are actually getting them, maybe that means I’ll hear soon.

Anovos
I payd my Anovos Bill on the 12/23 and received the helmet, shipped to Germany within 20 Days.
Great service ! Big + for Anovos.

EFX
payd for my Scout Trooper helmet with Blaster round about 3 or 4 years ago and still no sign of it
Bad Service ! Big - for EFX

AF1BC25E-AD20-42EE-94CC-F0CFE3B3550D.jpeg
Here’s something interesting on the Anovos helmet... it has 2 visors mounted with a little gap between them... gap gets wider towards the top of the helmet...

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back