eFx's Mandalorian Helmet

They don't have a very dependable track record. There's still guys waiting for stuff ordered years back !!

Yah, I happen to be one of those people. I've been waiting for years now for the elusive Scout Trooper. First eFx would sent out a large pic of a bunch of buckets to show "they're almost ready to go," then suddenly a problem. Then another problem, and another, etc.. Finally, you simply no longer hear from them and they move on to other projects with your money. As a long-time member here I would simply say, caveat emptor!

It's amazing how they show and tell about all the cool things they're building and offer to sell, but evidently have no intention, or honor to follow through with their end of the transaction. I've wondered if anyone has complained to the BBB or the Federal Trade Commission concerning
the way they cheat consumers that buy from them?

Hereeee were gooooo :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191206-223842.png
    Screenshot_20191206-223842.png
    311.9 KB · Views: 389
There still waiting for that slow boat from Europe to be built so they can ship them, or maybe the boat sank and there still looking for it???
EFX just sucks, they won't be around anymore when enough folks get educated about there business practices!!
naw they sent em on a speeder but it go destroyed by a ravenak...they recovered though and decided to send it on a AT-ST....more safe you know

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back